Birchbox Profiles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I am fairly new here and brand new to birchbox.  I just got a confirmation to sign up with birchbox.  I am wondering about filling out the profile.  I am assuming what you mark in your profile helps determine what you get.  So my question is: Are certain profile combinations better than others?  What do you have marked in your profile and what are you getting?  Also what are your experiences with the section, "I'd love to see more of these types of extras in my birchbox"?  Referring to treats, home, accessories, mom, etc.

Thanks Alicia

It depends on what you'd like to receive!
smile.gif
The extras are always quite....interesting...for example, I've received a pack of gum, a writing pen, fashion tape, etc. I unmarked perfume since I'm quite picky about scents, and I'd prefer to get polishes and makeup, but I still get some skin care items more than not. I have been receiving polishes though! What I've learned is to constantly tweak your profile month to month to see which combo you may like better, it's a learning process!

Thanks!! Great idea to tweak my profile!! I will change it and see what happens after my first box comes. 

Latest posts

Back