Glossybox Profiles

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi,

I am fairly new here and brand new to glossybox. I just signed up with glossybox. I am wondering about filling out the profile. I am assuming what you mark in your profile helps determine what you get. So my question is: Are certain profile combinations better than others?

Thanks Alicia

Majority of the items are set items, meaning everyone will get the same thing. I've seen one maybe two variations at most times, or shade differences. I've yet to see how it relates to the beauty profile though, especially since once I received the darkest shade of a foundation when I was marked as being the fairest skin tone. At the moment, I'm wondering if it's quite random! lol

Thanks!! Yeah that is funny - I wonder what the purpose of having a profile is???  Maybe they want us to feel like are boxes are coordinated to our profiles.  lol

Originally Posted by oliverbenny /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks!! Yeah that is funny - I wonder what the purpose of having a profile is???  Maybe they want us to feel like are boxes are coordinated to our profiles.  lol
You're probably right. I honestly don't think any of the beauty subs consider our profiles much. They all say they do and they might on a very cursory level, but I think it's just marketing mumbo jumbo.

Latest posts

Back