Birchbox September 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Is it time to already discuss the September box? Apparently so! Birchbox tweeted this spoiler video today:

Omg i'm so excited. I didn't know Ruffian had a nail line. I've always admired their manicures! That moon mani with the matte black and metallic gold underneath is ICONIC.

Oh, apparently subscribers voted on the colors in February, and there will be a trio. I wonder which ones will be in the trio.

I'm hoping for Venus in Fur, Lady Alabaster, and Delirium. Those three colors would look fab together, although a lot of them would pair nicely. So many lovely combinations. Excited to see what the formula is like.

Originally Posted by invisiblebike /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it time to already discuss the September box? Apparently so! Birchbox tweeted this spoiler video today:

Omg i'm so excited. I didn't know Ruffian had a nail line. I've always admired their manicures! That moon mani with the matte black and metallic gold underneath is ICONIC.

I was just about to post this too! lol. Im excited for this!

Oh, apparently subscribers voted on the colors in February, and there will be a trio. I wonder which ones will be in the trio.

I'm hoping for Venus in Fur, Lady Alabaster, and Delirium. Those three colors would look fab together, although a lot of them would pair nicely. So many lovely combinations. Excited to see what the formula is like.

Ooooo! Sounds like it will be in all the boxes?
undwech.gif

**Runs over and checks the nail polish box on both profiles just in case**

My three favorite are Fox Hunt, Delirium, and a tie between Venus in Fur and Hedge Fund. I have no idea what I voted on back in February but i have a few colors like Lady Alabaster now so now it's not as appealing. Either way. I'm excited these are finally happening!

I totally forgot about this!  At the time they did say it would be September, IIRC.  I voted for Lady Alabaster, Delerium, and Hedge Fund.

I want them all!

Collaboration boxes are usually pretty good, so I'm really looking forward to this especially after a blah August box.

Got both my birchboxes and ipsy all on the same day! On to the next one! So excited for these polishes/collab. I'm hoping for Venus in fur and Hedge Fund!

Ooh, I forgot about voting for that!  I have no idea which ones I voted for - looking at them now, I really like them all.  The orangish one is interesting, and I don't exactly love the color, but it's also like nothing I have, which is cool.  Either way, yay! September!

I voted for all three of the bright ones!  Lady Alabaster is totally starting to grow on me, though.  I would love ANY of these except Venus in Fur, and that's just because I already have a similar color.  Also, yay for a collaboration month!  

Oooh! Can't wait!  I just got this month's box and I already can't wait for next months box.  I love nail polish so it is sure to be a winner for me.  I am hoping for the orangish one or the greenish one :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back