Polish WISH LIST - Fall Collection 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
This thread is to share what colors we find our minds returning to long after the first sighting, arranged only by the time of release. This thread is not for polish that we are actually going to buy, but just colors you would get if cost were not an issue. Sort of a WISH LIST .. you might even want to share it with your loved ones so they can see what you really, really want

Try to include a picture please and maybe even tell us what you love about the color.

xoxo,

Angi Smith

(You can usually find me hanging out in the BONDI New York and Julep threads).

I saw this on the manicurator yesterday! Drool....

I can't wait for Ruffian's new nail polish coming in the Sept Birchboxes!  Back in Feb, we voted for 3 of the 5 colors, and we'll each get to try one of the 3 winning colors in our BB!

Here's the 5 colors, I don't believe they announced the winners yet, but I know I voted for all the BOLD ones!

I can't wait for Ruffian's new nail polish coming in the Sept Birchboxes!  Back in Feb, we voted for 3 of the 5 colors, and we'll each get to try one of the 3 winning colors in our BB! Here's the 5 colors, I don't believe they announced the winners yet, but I know I voted for all the BOLD ones!
Oh, man those are pretty! Maybe I need to sign up for birch box.... Here's another on my list: Urban Decay Addiction (photo from All Lacquered Up).

Oh I like the colors! I will have to get my wish list together.

Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif

As soon as I saw it I new I had to have Butter London's Brown Sugar from their Rock Your Colour Fall Collection 2013. They describe it as an "opaque, copper shimmer with gold glitter." When I hear the name, I hear Mick Jagger singing the Stones's song of the same name.  You can buy it here: http://www.butterlondon.com/Collections/Rock-Your-Colour/Brown-Sugar-Nail-Lacquer.html
I saw swatches of this yesterday and decided that I NEED this polish in my life.

Originally Posted by jessicalriley /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Here's another on my list: Urban Decay Addiction (photo from All Lacquered Up).

Addiction and Vice are on my wishlist. But I've been searching for dupes and Sonia Kashuk's Dime a Dozen ($4.79) seems to be similar enough to Addiction that I might buy that instead. I think the SK version would look better on me.

Image: Vampy Varnish 

I saw this on the manicurator yesterday! Drool....

Oooh, Jessica, that's SOPHISTICATED! I have not seen any Dior polish samples.

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I can't wait for Ruffian's new nail polish coming in the Sept Birchboxes!  Back in Feb, we voted for 3 of the 5 colors, and we'll each get to try one of the 3 winning colors in our BB!

Here's the 5 colors, I don't believe they announced the winners yet, but I know I voted for all the BOLD ones!

Leigh, that's not a brand I am familiar with, but I really like Hedge Fund!

Oh, man those are pretty! Maybe I need to sign up for birch box....

Here's another on my list: Urban Decay Addiction (photo from All Lacquered Up).

Oooh, I forgot about Urban Decay's released. Vice is my favorite of the two.

Originally Posted by angismith /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Leigh, that's not a brand I am familiar with, but I really like Hedge Fund!

Haha, me neither!  I just remembered because someone posted about it on the Birchbox thread... kind of a "hey remember when we did this back in Feb? It'll be in next month's boxes!"  

I just looked up some info, it's not actually a nail polish brand!  The Ruffian Boys are designers, and they launch beauty collections to complement their fashion designs.  They worked with MAC before to launch a line of lipsticks & nail looks ( http://www.maccosmetics.com/ruffian/index.tmpl#home/ ) and they're working with Birchbox for a limited line of nail polishes.  Each of the Sept Birchboxes will have ONE of the three colors we voted for in Feb. 

Chanel and Dior colors are sooo pretty.
wub.gif
Yes! I usually drool over them each season, but none of them really scream "buy me!" To spend that much on a polish, it's going to have to be something that I use A LOT. Dior galaxie seems to be just that color.... Love it!

Have y'all seen that Ulta has Butter London Chancer for free with $25 purchase? I got the Tops & Tails set plus Chancer.
smile.gif
Jessica ... have you been shopping AGAIN???

Jessica ... have you been shopping AGAIN???
I'm ALWAYS shopping. Especially if its a good deal! Check out the August Julep thread for the damage it did there today! However, at $3.60 each for 10 polishes, I COULDN'T resist.

I'm ALWAYS shopping. Especially if its a good deal! Check out the August Julep thread for the damage it did there today! However, at $3.60 each for 10 polishes, I COULDN'T resist.
Yes, that was a good deal! I just want to save my money for the Sept.colors that are coming. You are going to LOVE Etta! I had to order it as soon as I saw it!

Latest posts

Back