GlossyBox Best of Britain (Limited Edition)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The Best of Britain box is available on the US site! Eight products with a surprise gift valued at $120. The box is $40.

http://www.glossybox.com/glossybox-best-of-britain

Here are the contents:

• Nails Inc. Kensington Caviar Topcoat High-gloss shine will be yours with this incredible 45-second dry-time top coat formula.
  • Steamcream All-In-One Natural Moisturizer For Face Body & Hands The award-winning “oh-so-British†all-in-one moisturizer instantly hydrates and nourishes your face.
  • Nailgirls London White #1 Inspired by models on the catwalk, Nailgirls London developed a nail lacquer in this season’s hottest color: white.
  • HD Brows Grow Baby Grow This wonderful serum speeds up your eyebrow growth and nourishes them with essential nutrients.
  • MeMeMe Cosmetics Beat the Blues Skin Illuminator This iridescent skin illuminator enhances your natural radiance and accentuates your cheekbones with a subtle all-over shimmer.
  • Helen É Cosmetics Lasting Lip Color Whether cream or pearlized, in a neutral or bright hue, you will definitely find one that suits your complexion best.
  • Mitchell and Peach Luxury Hand Cream Originating from the Mitchell family farm in England, this best-selling hand cream contains carefully selected ingredients such as vitamin E, shea butter and English honey to soften, nourish and protect your skin.
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush This iconic dry shampoo is what savvy British festival-goers use to keep their hair glossy and fabulous between washes.
thumb_6101D0B27A7E478F9BC579DC28B55834_zps70485e00.jpg

Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The Best of Britain box is available on the US site! Eight products with a surprise gift valued at $120. The box is $40.

http://www.glossybox.com/glossybox-best-of-britain

Here are the contents:

• Nails Inc. Kensington Caviar Topcoat High-gloss shine will be yours with this incredible 45-second dry-time top coat formula.
  • Steamcream All-In-One Natural Moisturizer For Face Body & Hands The award-winning “oh-so-British†all-in-one moisturizer instantly hydrates and nourishes your face.
  • Nailgirls London White #1 Inspired by models on the catwalk, Nailgirls London developed a nail lacquer in this season’s hottest color: white.
  • HD Brows Grow Baby Grow This wonderful serum speeds up your eyebrow growth and nourishes them with essential nutrients.
  • MeMeMe Cosmetics Beat the Blues Skin Illuminator This iridescent skin illuminator enhances your natural radiance and accentuates your cheekbones with a subtle all-over shimmer.
  • Helen É Cosmetics Lasting Lip Color Whether cream or pearlized, in a neutral or bright hue, you will definitely find one that suits your complexion best.
  • Mitchell and Peach Luxury Hand Cream Originating from the Mitchell family farm in England, this best-selling hand cream contains carefully selected ingredients such as vitamin E, shea butter and English honey to soften, nourish and protect your skin.
  • Batiste Dry Shampoo in Blush This iconic dry shampoo is what savvy British festival-goers use to keep their hair glossy and fabulous between washes.
thumb_6101D0B27A7E478F9BC579DC28B55834_zps70485e00.jpg
Hmm, I'm intrigued.  Where did you get the product spoilers & descriptions from? 

The only two things I'm really interested in are the steamcream and the hand cream. But those two are already a $40 value so it would justify the purchase... sigh.. I just don't know! I really cannot afford >< but I'm dying to know what the $120 surprise gift is!

Originally Posted by Savinggrace87 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

The only two things I'm really interested in are the steamcream and the hand cream. But those two are already a $40 value so it would justify the purchase... sigh.. I just don't know! I really cannot afford >< but I'm dying to know what the $120 surprise gift is!
Is it the whole box that's worth $120 or just the surprise gift?

I think the surprise gift is a British flag makeup bag (google glossybox best of britain and check out the unboxings from other countries)

Only two of the items appeal to me so an easy pass. I do like that box, though! 

I bought it but messed up my address and tried to go back. Now it wont let me pay :/ 

Originally Posted by Animezing /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I know me too. The worst part....I bought it for the box and not the contents!
eusa_wall.gif
roflmao.gif
That's fantastic well if you don't want the contents you can get good trades for them I'm sure!

Originally Posted by lucyla8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Is it the whole box that's worth $120 or just the surprise gift?

I think the surprise gift is a British flag makeup bag (google glossybox best of britain and check out the unboxings from other countries)
Ha yeah probably. Completely misread that! Either way its a great value! 

I looked up all the products individually and came up with $130 value without the value of the gift factored in. 

Some of the Europe reviews show Eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner, Helen E. blush, and the Body Shop masacara in theirs instead of the HD Brows, Helen E. Lipstick, and Mememe illuminator. But I did see the super cute bag! I'll be happy either way because I only bought for Steam Cream and Hand cream. Though I received the Eyeko eyeliner in Navy in my June Birchbox and loved it so I got it in Black too. If it ends up in the box oh well. I don't need another but stock piles are never a bad thing right?

I caved in and bought it too after seeing reviews from other countries, >_< plus I never tried most of the items in the box so I'm pretty excited to give it a go 
smile.gif
. Hopefully the shipping time isn't terrible since I'm assuming/hoping it's all a ready to ship now since it's been out for a while in other countries....

Originally Posted by SubJunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I bought it but messed up my address and tried to go back. Now it wont let me pay :/ 
Did you try clearing your cookies?

Oh wow.... My anglophilia is fighting with my wallet... I WANT IT... but really just can't afford it right now!

And let's be honest, I really only want it for the box (and possible bag).  

Isn't the MeMeMe in Lip Factory this month? Or am I just making stuff up? 

Latest posts

Back