What are the best inexpensive tited moisturizers

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've stopped wearing foundation because i dont think my skin needs anything that heavy but i dont want to go totally bare. I tried aveeno's positively radiant tinted moisturizer and im not too impressed because it slides off my face and im looking for something that will nourish and improve my skin-- unlike foundation.

I agree to an extent that if foundation is not necessary, don't go there. Your skin can react badly, it can clog pores and choosing the right foundation is a chore in itself.

If you really don't want to go bare why not try a BB cream? Or even a CC Cream? These are basically tinted moisturizers so their emphasis is on the actual cream and they have blemish covering properties and complexion correcting properties.

Oil of Olay and Smashbox have some pretty good ones. Olay's cream is almost half the price though and you might even find that a CC Cream is slightly more expensive than a regular tinted moisturizer. I have a full list of good ones with some reviews http://www.skincarehq.org/articles/top-10-cc-creams-for-oily-skin. Good luck!

icon_cheesygrin.gif

Latest posts

Back