Aug bag has backwards stamp

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just got my August bag yesterday, which is very surprising since I expected it to take longer, and while I love it, I noticed something odd about the bag. The pattern is backwards.

Did anyone else get a backwards stamped bag?

I don't really mind the look, I just think it's odd. I haven't seen another one like this in reviews I've seen yet.

Last summer, when Ipsy sent out red mesh bags with colored horizontal stripes, I received a bag with vertical stripes.  I always wondered if anyone else received a vertically striped bag. 

So interesting. Mine is not backwards. You have a limited edition bag! LOL

Have you tried emailing IpsyCare to see what they say?  Honestly, they do need to know about it, so they can contact the company that made the bags.  

Mine was printed the regular way. I do think it's cute both backwards and forwards!

I heard back from ipsy today. Since they don't have any more of the August bags, they're going to send me a surprise product that I haven't received before to make up for the error. I'm super happy with the response, especially since I didn't ask for anything.

Latest posts

Back