Sign in to follow this  
wrkreads

Aug bag has backwards stamp

I just got my August bag yesterday, which is very surprising since I expected it to take longer, and while I love it, I noticed something odd about the bag. The pattern is backwards.

Did anyone else get a backwards stamped bag?

I don't really mind the look, I just think it's odd. I haven't seen another one like this in reviews I've seen yet.

• Like 1

Last summer, when Ipsy sent out red mesh bags with colored horizontal stripes, I received a bag with vertical stripes.  I always wondered if anyone else received a vertically striped bag. 

Have you tried emailing IpsyCare to see what they say?  Honestly, they do need to know about it, so they can contact the company that made the bags.  

Mine was printed the regular way. I do think it's cute both backwards and forwards!

I have emailed them about it. Not complaining, but just letting them know. We'll see what kind of response I get.

I heard back from ipsy today. Since they don't have any more of the August bags, they're going to send me a surprise product that I haven't received before to make up for the error. I'm super happy with the response, especially since I didn't ask for anything.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• NARS Cosmetics Shop Cargo Cosmetics Today!

• Let's share Halloween makeup looks! 👻 I've attached a few of mine and I'd love to see yours, please share them!
    • The green and yellow look a little out of place, but otherwise this looks like a great palette! I have the Jeffree Star Blue Blood Palette and I love it! His formulas are really pigmented and they're pretty easy to blend too. 
    • Hyaluronic acid has been a go-to item for people with dry skin. Other things you can change with your routine is to try to not stay on the shower for a long time especially if you shower or bather in warm water. Use toners that hydrate skin. Also, put on your moisturizer while skin is damp to really pack in the hydration.   Just some of the few you can do.
    • I just placed an order on this pallet and I want to know your opinion  https://nadininebrushes.com/products/jeffree-star-palette
    • Sometimes it seems to me that students don't always understand the essence of their problem. Studying at a college or university takes a lot of time, we all went through this. I don't dispute someone else's choice. You can buy an essay if it makes your life easier. But such students must think through their actions. Check ready-made assignments. Use code plagiarism detector. It would be stupid if you get caught plagiarizing. Education fees are high enough to risk your reputation with just a few sheets of text.

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

MakeupTalk® Facebook