How attractive am I? If not how do I make myself appealing?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think you are pretty.  If you want to be found more attractive, having more confidence in yourself always makes one prettier. Again I think you are pretty as is.

Yes, you are attractive. My only suggestions (this typically is for any woman who wants to look prettier) are to wax brows & fake eyelashes. These two things change any woman's face into amazing.

I think you are very attractive, I love your hair.

A couple of thoughts about beauty:

"The best part of beauty is that which no picture can express.â€
― P.C. Cast, Betrayed

“Outer beauty attracts, but inner beauty captivates.â€
― Kate Angell, Squeeze Play

Maybe you should concentrate on being happy with yourself and not comparing yourself to others.  I'm not saying that to be harsh, I just think it is the key to happiness.  Good luck in college!

Don't be so hard on yourself. I think you're beautiful.
Though I am guilty of it sometimes myself, women always want to look like "everyone else" when instead they should embrace the way they look as they are. I think you're beautiful. Your smile is amazing! It looks like you have very nice skin, I think you look great.
You're only as beautiful as you feel though, so look for a little confidence inside. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You have great features. If you want to augment them you can always try eyeshadow (especially metallics, I see gold and dark metallics looking good on you), a good mascara or false eyelashes, and some blush and luminizer on your cheek bones. I know a girl with similar skin tone as yours and she looks stunning in blush. You have beautiful skin and hair, but a little bit of make up makes all the difference! (I know it helps me, anyway).

Being confident is very attractive! Grow to really, truly, love yourself! It's not a cliche, it's the best thing you will do for yourself and for your confidence! xx

You're pretty, but you really should not have that type of attitude towards yourself or others. (People are pretty in their own ways, and not every man/woman finds the same exact thing (i.e. you, or any other specific woman) attractive. Some men dig big girls, some men love itty bitty ladies...

Confidence is the sexiest thing a person can have (not cockiness though...there's a fine line), and friendliness never hurts. I would hate to see such a pretty girl considered ugly because she was being rude to a girl she considered "better-looking" than her, or because she couldn't see how pretty she is.

Now, if you want any make-up tips to enhance what you have- maintain and shape your brows, reasonable fake eyelashes, and a nice highlight to the browbone, nose, etc. to add a youthful glow and shape the face.

btw- you've got great lips. You could do magical looks with them kissers. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

U are really gorgeous ) the only thing is i`ll try to use some eyeliner and shadow (natural, of course) to open the eyes. You are pretty and the most important is that u look happy and healthy!

I think you look fine.  However, your motive behind what you said (or maybe it is just how you chose to word it?) isn't a positive or conductive one.

You don't want anybody else to look better than you?  That is not possible.  There is ALWAYS going to be somebody better than you, prettier than you, smarter than you, etc etc... it is just the way the world works, for everybody.  You should look at it as what is YOUR personal best!  You look pretty.  This picture is kind of plain looking, looks like you don't have makeup on, and you don't need it.  You can use more/brighter makeup, clean up and define your brows, and add some mascara and you'd stand out more.  And always remember that diet and skincare are the first steps to looking pretty.  :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Have fun in college!

You're heading to college? Heck... don't worry about how you look! College is a big life transition... there are way more experiences to focus on than "looks". Just rock whatever you feel (and you'll change who you are and what you feel through the college process... that's part of the experience!). Go Trojans! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back