period

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As far as I know, there is no way to speed up puberty unless you're taking some kind of hormones, which one should NOT do. Let your body develop naturally. But trust me, once you start your period you will wish you had not.

Trust me, you don't want it!!! It can be so inconvenient and painful and not fun :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Enjoy it while you can and you will have plenty of years to "enjoy" the joys of period :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Why rushing? Trust me, the later it comes, the better. As girls before said, it's inconvenient and annoying and very often painful.

Gotta agree. You want that little curse to stay away as long as possible. I remember the good old days when I could swim and do whatever I wanted without having to worry about it. Now, it plans itself into vacations and getaways. Very awesome! Not....

I don't think anybody likes their period once they get it. Cramps so bad you just want to curl up in a ball and scream? I get very mild cramps, except maybe twice a year, where they're really freaking bad, they hurt worse than when I dislocated my knee. Oh, and there's always the time when you don't remember it's gonna be that time of the month and you gotta get a tampon from the school nurse. Periods are not fun and I agree that you should enjoy being period-free while you can.

dont wish for it because mark my words I did the same thing YOU DONT WANT IT, the cramps can have you crying

I have to agree with the others.  When I first started having periods I had to most intense, horrible cramps.  Then there's the bloating, the inconvenience, PMS, etc.  My cramps didn't go away until after I had my son, I don't get them very often now but would not wish that pain on anyone.  Enjoy the time you have, it will happen just give it some time.

I wanted my period so bad when I was in my early teens... but trust me, the moment you get it, the novelty quickly wears off. Just let nature take its course. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back