Nail Polish Kitten!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Thought someone may get a laugh out of my day..

I was sitting on my brand new bathrooms floor paining my nails. I was starting to put the 2nd coat of deep red/pink estee lauder polish on and my little kitten came bopping in the bathroom out of no where, knocked the door in and knocked the polish everywhere!

All over my new bath floor, bath-tub, laptop ... and worst of all her little blonde fur self.

My husband rushed her to the ER-vet because it was REALLY close to her eye and we didn't know if the polish got into her eye. While he ran to the vet, I got down to cleaning. My whole family came over to help me clean spearheaded by my brother. We got everything cleaned up, thankfully everything is OKAY so far. My Dad is going to be able to buff the polish out of the tub! Thank goodness.

I went over to the ER-vet and our kitty was sleeping. The vet hadn't seen her yet.. because there were a lot of unfortunate animal emergencies.

THANKFULLY, the vet came in and said he was going to test her eyes to make sure no polish got into them and make sure they were okay. Her eyes are okay, tests came back okay.. and the vet techs used very fine combs to get lots of the polish out of her fur. At this point my baby is sitting here next to me, with pink fur!

What a day!

Here is a picture of my little ginger snap, Lucy.

Oooohhhh! Poor kitty! Expensive kitty! Well, least on the upside, you're probably the only person in the world with a pink cat. LOL Glad to hear she's okay.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oooohhhh! Poor kitty! Expensive kitty! Well, least on the upside, you're probably the only person in the world with a pink cat. LOL Glad to hear she's okay.
LOL Expensive kitty is right. She's still only 4 months old and this little sweetie pie has been at the ER-vet twice and regular vet 5 times (kitten shots, had a little cold, had a tummy bug). She's just so sweet my husband and I feel so bad she keeps having to go.

Poor kitty! She probably wanted her nails painted too 
wink.gif
 jokes aside, glad the kitty is ok and things are cleaned up!

Gotta love them!! Glad she's OK!! My cat is similar in color to yours and when she was a kitten she pulled a red candle over on herself!! Only she had to be shaved because the wax had hardened and they couldn't tell if she was burned underneath or not...she looked horrible, they just cut patches out instead of just shaving her. But thankfully she was fine, no burns. Life really is more interesting with pets!!

There's something about orange cats. They don't MEAN to cause trouble, but it just keeps coming their way. I have a 10 year old orange boy and man, he is the sweetest thing but just a terror! Glad your little pumpkin is OK!

Cute.

I have a friend who volunteers at a pet adoption thing, and one time they got a box of kittens that some jerk spray-painted pink. Luckily, being painted pink turned out to be a desirable trait, and after she had adopted out the last of them, people were still coming in and asking her if she had any pink kittens left.

Back