What Size Do You Want To Be??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'd love to be a size 2-4, and am working on getting there. Right now, I'm a 7-8. Only 2 more sizes!! :icon_chee

I'm a 2/4 now so I'm happy with my size. I'd like my size to be more muscle weight than fat weight. I also have minor health troubles that I need to work on. The joys of getting older :icon_roll

I am a size 1 or 2 but not as fit as I used to be. My size hasn't changed much but i'm just not as firm as I once was. I really should start exercising again but i'm such a procrastinator. I keep saying, "I'll do it tomorrow."

i would love to be a size 5!! all my life i was a 7-8 even when i was weighing 120 by i have huge hips so i couldnt fit into a 5, now im like double the size i used to be lol, but i would like to be a 5, hey its good to dream!

i want to be between a 6 and an 8. am i weird for not wanting to be a size four?!? i used to be a size four, and just think my body looks better when i am not stick thin. clothes fit me better too that way because i am 5'9" (want to stay away from those highwaters!)

i am an 8 now, but just need to tone up and then i think i'll look alright. i like eating, and to be that small before, was sort of torturous! i want to be able to eat some chocolate (almost) whenever i damn please!

I am a size 4, I would rather be a size 6. I have been trying to gain weight for the last few years b/c I lost 40 pounds in a couple months from depression. I was about a 0 at my smallest, looked like a skeleton. Maybe at a 6 I would actually have boobs and not have scrawny chicken arms, hehe.

jenny, i know how you feel, i have huge hips too! i'm like a size 2 or 26, but i want to be just a bit smaller or toner. i wish i could be a little bit bigger in some areas and smaller in other areas!

i have a serious problem with eating the wrong stuff! The problem with not knowing how to cook is that you always have to resort to eating out, which is a no-no to the pocketbook and the waist!

i want to be a size 6 maybe 8. i'm bigger now but not saying. lol

i am still my own size but its getting toit like a toiger, the clothes are, lol, coz of the winter, so i just want to tone up. The thing is i don't know what my exact size is, i have some that are 0 and some that are 6-7, even though i wear them within a day difference, different brands have different sizes.

I'll be brave and post this. I'm a solid 12 now and would love to get back to an 8. I know I will never be a 5 again, but a nice 8 would be nice!

Plus I would love to get rid of some of this "womanly hip" garbage I have going on. (even though Ken likes it)

Sounds like Cirean and I are about the same size..2/4. Most of my pants/jeans are a 3/4, but I'm a 2 in dresses. Must be my booty....

I'm happy being my size 6. I've been as low as a 2 (completely gross) and as big as an 8. I think 6 is perfect for my body type (athletic) and height (5'5). I have curves that I'd like to keep and don't care much for the boney look. I looked like I was ill when I was a 2 and even at a 4. I think the clavicle and shoulder area on a woman are such sexy zones, but not when the first thing you notice is how boney she is.

Honestly, I think a woman's body is beautiful no matter what size she is as long as the extra weight is not all belly fat which can lead to heart/cardiovascular disease (women's #1 killer) and many other health issues as well.

I recently spoke to my mom and she told me she lost 20lbs since I last saw her just by watching what she ate. She says she's never felt better and I could hear it in her voice. I can't wait to see her. I'm sure she looks just as beautiful as ever, now just a bit more healthy.

http://www.americanheart.org/presenter.jhtml?identifier=1200011

Me too girl!

I don't look it, but I'm a solid 12 too. I'd love to get down to an 8, so I can find pants that fit right!

same here!

but the only difference is that i'm so not working on it*eating OREOs* :icon_chee

I'm an 8/10 but (and this will sound weird) - I don't care what size I am - what I really would like is to be lower in weight. The weird thing is when I weighed less, I still wore the same size 8. As long as I don't go higher in size than 10, I'm ok with being an 8 - which is average. I'm an emotional eater so its difficult. I eat when I'm happy, sad, angry or depressed!

I just want the scale to be lower in number!:icon_sad:

if you find any pills does that don't forget to tell me about it too :icon_chee

Eek! Some of you may remember me from an old thread on how to gain weight! I am like a 0 maybe 00 -depends on where I shop!!!! I'd like to be like a 2.

I wish I knew what size I am. Everytime I go clothes shopping, I end up trying on clothes in various sizes depending on the store. I tried on a size 4 skirt at one place, size 8 pants at another, size 6 dress, size 10 jeans, etc. It's so annoying. I can't stand the American inflated sizes and wish clothing sizes were a bit more uniform.

I'm about an 8 now, size 6 in dresses, and ideally I'd be a true 6 and by that I mean a European 6. I'm probably a European 10 (I think that corresponds to an American 8).

I've been as big as a size 12 (back in my awkward teenage years). I'm not really concerned with the number on the scale as I am with the way my body looks. I know where I'd like to lose weight (hips & thighs) and where I need to tone up (arms & stomach). Luckily, I've been blessed with a flat tummy and relatively small waist but muscles & definition would be nice to have. I would definitely like to lose 10 lbs. Maybe next year.

Back