Kat Von D Lock It Foundation

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi lovelies!

So I just splurged and finally bought Kat Von D's Lock It Foundation, and while I do love it a ton, the shade that I bought is a little too yellow/orange on me. I bought Medium 56, and I'm thinking I either need to tone it down to Medium 54 or Medium 52. Does anyone currently use this foundation and have any suggestions for me? Maybe I can mix the current shade I have with some moisturizer or something to lighten it up a bit. Any help is appreciated 
biggrin.gif

Moisturizer won't change the tone. You need to mix in a few drops of a corrector to either tint up or tone down your shade. In order to not waste product, it's advisable to put whatever you need for your face on a palette and mix the corrector there. Where to buy??? You can try Kat Von D, based on what I've heard and read of her product line, I am sure she would have correctors. Most pro lines carry mixing correctors, MAC Pro is a good place to start, as most people are familiar with MAC. Then there is Cinema Secrets, OCC, MUFE, Kryolan, and Skin Illustrator just to name a few.

Hi, Is there anyone willing to help me get samples? I want to get a few of the shades in samples before I buy a few foundations for my makeup kit? Since I don't have any Sephora near me, I wanted to see if anyone might have a few samples they can spare or get me.. thanks

Latest posts

Back