urban decay primer potion dupe

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The ELF primer did not work for me at all, but I do like NYX's HD primer, it's quite similar to UDPP. I also like the Wet n Wild Fergie one a lot, and have heard good things about the Milani!

the ELF one was "ok" for me....i'd use it in a pinch, but for me it wasn't comparable enough to UDPP

The ELF primer did not work for me at all, but I do like NYX's HD primer, it's quite similar to UDPP. I also like the Wet n Wild Fergie one a lot, and have heard good things about the Milani!
The ELF primer did nothing for me but the Milani primer is great! I am a diehard UD Potion fan but have used nothing but the Milani primer since I found it!

I really like the ELF primer just as much as the Urban Decay primer. Both work fabulously!! The primer I hate is the Ruby Kisses its super runny.

I've been using the elf one for a month or two, and it seems a bit hit or miss. I have to get a good layer for it to work, and it's definitely better with mineral or baked shadows than standard pressed.

I just starting using the Urban Decay eye primer and I really like it.

I was using the tarte eye primers for a while and it did not seem to really work for me. I have combination skin.

I have super oily eyelids so the Elf primer did nothing for me, I haven't found a great INEXPENSIVE  dupe to UDPP.. The UDPP anti aging primer is awesome and super creamy and blendable.

Quote: Originally Posted by skittles33 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have super oily eyelids so the Elf primer did nothing for me, I haven't found a great INEXPENSIVE  dupe to UDPP.. The UDPP anti aging primer is awesome and super creamy and blendable.
Same here. I buy the supersize one, though, and it's actually not that pricey when you break it down (the giant sized tube I have now has lasted me almost a year, with no end in sight!)

Quote: Originally Posted by roskandy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Same here. I buy the supersize one, though, and it's actually not that pricey when you break it down (the giant sized tube I have now has lasted me almost a year, with no end in sight!)
Same here I love when they offer the super sized XL sizes. They last me about the same a year and I use it about 5x a week. So that is a great buy to me for a great product!

I make my own. Works as good, if not better than my prime time or UD. Check out missglamouratis video. It's where I learned to make mine. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I don't like Urban Decay's or ELF's eye primer. Both were really horrible. I then tried Essence's eye primer just because it was so incredibly cheap & figured I wouldn't be losing much if I didn't like it. It actually turned out to be far better than UD's or ELF's primer. I ended up buying several tubes of it just in case it gets pulled off shelves in North America. It's really a product worth checking out.

Quote: Originally Posted by satojoko /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't like Urban Decay's or ELF's eye primer. Both were really horrible.

I then tried Essence's eye primer just because it was so incredibly cheap & figured I wouldn't be losing much if I didn't like it. It actually turned out to be far better than UD's or ELF's primer. I ended up buying several tubes of it just in case it gets pulled off shelves in North America. It's really a product worth checking

Thanks for the suggestion; I'll have to try Essence because I hate the Urban Decay one.

I figure the essence one must be pretty good because it's always sold out at my local priceline! Hopefully one day I'll snatch one up!!

It's great stuff. I wore my Chanel limited edition quad over it today and it kept my eyeshadow in place, no creasing or fading at all, all day. I love the stuff. I guess many other people have discovered it's a really good product as well :) Good luck hunting some down!

I just used the lorac eye primer today and it worked out great. The nars eye primer seems good but it's so matte that I don't love the way my shadow drags over it. My favorite is too faced but since I have so many sample sized udpp I use that. Mostly though I use pro long wear concealer. Anybody else use a concealer as a primer?

Latest posts

Back