Wantable Intimates Subscription

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I was just checking on my Wantable account and noticed they have now posted a quiz for an Intimates Box.  There's no information about it on the main page, but a quiz is available.  It asks about bra, soft bra, cami, tank, bottom, shoe and shapewear preferences.  Did anyone else notice this or think about giving it a try?

It's not for me personally, since I'm a really difficult fit in intimates and not willing to chance the sizing would work for me for something like that, but it's interesting to see them branch out some more.

This does seem really cool! I just took the quiz and love that this sub box has camis, lounge ware, socks, bras and panties rather then just socks or just panties. I was thinking of subbing to a panties box, but think this would be a lot better. Would be interested in seeing what people receive when they start sending stuff out. I was really impressed with my make up box from Wantable. It was spot on!

I got an email about it today. Ubfortunately, I am plus sized so none of the stuff would fit me but it does sound like an awesome box!

I wish they'd have an an introductory coupon code for this one! Oh, well, I'll probably sub in October assuming the reviews are good. I love that they have shapewear, tights/leggings, and loungewear!

I'm pretty tired right now, so I read the thread title as "Wanted Inmates Subscription." I was a little concerned for just a second. Lol

Since they said on the email I received from them that they would respond to all emails they received I emailed to ask if they're going to be expanding into plus sizes. Well, I got a response in less than an hour! They said that this is their beta box so they are only offering limited sizes but they will be sending out a survey to guage interest in other sizes. I'm pretty excited about that.

That looks interesting! I took the quiz just to see how it would go. It seems pretty heavily customized, so if they really stick to it, that's awesome. I haven't subscribed to Wantable so far only because I have so much makeup stockpiled here, but I think they seem like a really great company. As a cam model, I can never get too much "intimate apparel" (and can easily sell the stuff I don't love). I'm keeping an eye on this for sure!

I do wonder about the sizing. It's good they ask height and weight to really get an idea of size, because I can be a small in some brands and a large in others, so I hate having to pick between S, M, and L. I do think it'll take some really close attention to profiles on their part to get this right.

Thanks for the heads up on this, it looks really cool.  I am also different sizes in different brands so it does seem a bit risky.  I am really impressed that they asked about height (I am very tall), I think that alone may sell me on a one time box to try out.  I always worry buying online about items being too short, I love that they take it into account.

I may go ahead and give it a try, even with my sizing being unusual (very tall, short waisted and big boobs), because if Wantable has the same policy with this sub as they do with their others (love it or return it for a full refund) it's a pretty safe risk.  I'd momentarily forgotten about that policy.  Just one of the reasons I love Wantable so much.

Wow, it looks like September sold out already. Glad I signed up and now extra grateful for the early heads up. I have no idea when Wantable generally ships things or if its at the same time for everyone each month. Already excited, and I have no idea how I am going to wait =)

They ship based on when you order instead of other boxes that ship everyone's at the same time. I got my August box three days after I ordered

There are discounts out there. I had one to share with my readers for 20% off. (Now expired)

I ordered last week and my box should be here by September 2 per the order confirmation. Can't wait to check this one out. 

I got a shipping notice. Looks like it is coming from Wisconsin too, so I am thinking maybe Tuesday, Wednesday latest to get to me in Michigan.  Can't wait to see what it's like!

I got a shipping notice. Looks like it is coming from Wisconsin too, so I am thinking maybe Tuesday, Wednesday latest to get to me in Michigan.  Can't wait to see what it's like!
I got one yesterday too and I'm also in Michigan!

So I got my box today...aaaand I'm not thrilled.  I mean it's not terrible, but it's just...boring.  
icon_neutral.gif

I got a pink seamless shelf bra kind of thing, a teal cami, a pair of black shaper shorts, and a roll of double-sided tape.
Oh well, took a gamble and tried it out, but I don't think I'll be subscribing to this one.  Hope the rest of you get some better goodies!

Aww, you can always send it back. It's too bad it was't great. I couldn't get it cause they didn't have my sizes but I would have been pretty disappointed.

I agree. That really is pretty boring and the roll of tape is especially meh.  I just got my September makeup box and there were some disappointments in it as well.  I posted about it on the September Wantable thread.  Boo. 

Latest posts

Back