QVC Customer Choice Award Winners 2012

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone else jump on this? Hoping that the products are good and I won't feel like an idiot when they land on my porch!

They are:

• 6-fl oz WEN Pomegranate Cleansing Conditioner
  • 1-fl oz philosophy purity made simple 3-in-1 cleanser for face and eyes
  • 0.5-fl oz Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intensive Exfoliating Treatment
  • 0.25-oz Peter Thomas Roth Laser-Free Resurfacing Eye Serum
  • 0.5-fl oz Dr. Denese Triple Strength Wrinkle Smoother Advanced Treatment
  • 0.5-fl oz Perricone MD Neuropeptide Facial Cream
  • 0.5-fl oz Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil
  • 0.11-fl oz IT Cosmetics Bye Bye Under Eye Concealer, a neutral medium shade
  • 2-oz Laura Geller Spackle Under Make-Up Primer
  • 0.12-oz Mally High Shine Liquid Lipstick in Starburst, a shimmering pink shade
  • 0.39-oz Mally Volumizing Mascara

Any opinions?

I've used both Mally products, the ExfoliKate, and the ByeBye Under Eye Concealer with fantastic results! I've tried Wen, but am aware that different scents are formulated differently, and I haven't tried the pomegranate version (I like the 2 mint versions I've used, but hate the lavender). To my recollection, I've liked every Perricone and Peter Thomas Roth product I've tried. All in all, I think you'll be happy with the purchase. How much did this kit cost? I can't find it on the QVC website.

That's a great deal for all that stuff! Close to the price of a New Beauty Test Tube, but it's got more. And oh, my gosh - so bookmarking that blog! Never heard of it. That's awesome.

That's the set for 2012, not 2013.  I know I saw the one for 2013 yesterday because I got an email advertising it but now I can't find it on their site!!

That's the set for 2012, not 2013.  I know I saw the one for 2013 yesterday because I got an email advertising it but now I can't find it on their site!!
I got an email yesterday and it does show that picture...

Hmm that makes sense then why the 2012 winners are available now but it says its not available, that's what threw me off! Did they sell out already?

Latest posts

Back