Covergirl Capitol Couture (Hunger Games)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone heard anything about the Capitol Couture line Covergirl will be launching in October? I saw a commerical tonight for it. I'm definitely intrigued! If I wasn't on my cell I'd try and post a youtube version of the commerical. They state there will be 12 looks, and there were lots of bright eyeshadows, nail polishes, makeup crayons of some kind and lipsticks! I hope this line makes it to Canada too and that they have clever names for the colours. What are everyone elses thoughts?

Ohh this would be beautiful... very cool for nye and Christmas. I thought the makeup in the movie was very fun. See if you can find the commercial I wasn't able to find it.

I'm not crazy about Covergirl cosmetics BUT I'd definitely look into that line.

Oh WOW these are so gorgeous!  I'm so in love with all the bright beautiful colors!

My sentiments echo zadi's. I normally don't check out covergirl when I'm in the store but I'd definitely look into these products.

Crap you guys! I love the Hunger Games... Now imma have to go get some of the HG collection. Sigh... I will forever be broke. lol since I'm a teenager I don't get money a lot and now once I do it will already be spent and I've started saving for BF so I really shouldn't be buying stuff I don't need. poop!!!

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm not crazy about Covergirl cosmetics BUT I'd definitely look into that line.
dito.gif
But I am a huge Hunger Games fan so I am just going to throw them my wallet and take everything in the collection!

I'm excited for this to be in stores.  I don't have any cover girl products but will most likely be picking up a lot of things from this line.

Originally Posted by MIKAGlam /img/forum/go_quote.gif

dito.gif
But I am a huge Hunger Games fan so I am just going to throw them my wallet and take everything in the collection!
Me too! 

It said October somewhere as the release date, however, when I re-watched the commerical, it looks like there was a few items from the "Flamed Out" collection (mascara, eye crayons, the single eye shadow). So I'm wondering if they are just rebranding it now, or maybe adding more colours?

Originally Posted by bowskt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It said October somewhere as the release date, however, when I re-watched the commerical, it looks like there was a few items from the "Flamed Out" collection (mascara, eye crayons, the single eye shadow). So I'm wondering if they are just rebranding it now, or maybe adding more colours?
Thank you, come October I will keep an eye out. 
smile.gif

Covergirl is always just a bit lackluster in my opinion as well. I feel like they don't do very many exciting things and when they do, like they just did the new eyeshadow singles and crayon shadows they are just kinda meh and seem to fall flat. I have a couple of the Queen collection palettes from them that I do really enjoy so I am hoping that amazing things come from this release that I just need to have. We'll see, I guess...

Just FYI for those that are interested.  My local walgreens had the hunger games collection display out this weekend.  I calmly stepped away from it though as I'm currently on a low-buy.  Didn't seem overly impressive though except they had a mascara that looks like the flamed out but is called flamed up that i was intrigued by. 

Latest posts

Back