lissa1307

New Polish Circular Swap

Squee Squee Squee!!!!! it's on it's way to Me!!!!!!!!!!!!   Already eying up what i want and picked out what I'm adding....  So I'm hoping for a super fast turn around!

you can still sign up for round two, just send me a pm. round two will start in a cpl months when round 1 is over.

Quote:

Originally Posted by FrancesWilkins View Post

Oh man....I missed it too. :/

lol, you two are too funny! "15 minutes"..

I will do that....on a happier note..I snagged not 1, but 2 packages of Color Club polishes yesterday at the outlet store. Take Wing and PopTastic. Me thinks one or two of these lovelies will be added into the package once I get one...but it will be so far away......<sniffle sniffle>  How does one cope......ughhhhhh I guess I'll make myself better by going out and treating myself to some new beauties! lol

I know it's hard.  Find your happy place and visualise pretty little polishes all lined up and just waiting to be yours!

Quote:

I will do that....on a happier note..I snagged not 1, but 2 packages of Color Club polishes yesterday at the outlet store. Take Wing and PopTastic. Me thinks one or two of these lovelies will be added into the package once I get one...but it will be so far away......<sniffle sniffle>  How does one cope......ughhhhhh I guess I'll make myself better by going out and treating myself to some new beauties! lol

I did..it was a good day Polish day! I found another Color Club collection..and China Glaze Crackle topcoats for 1.00 a piece. :)  I'm happy...for now. :) I'll just sit over here in the corner and drool over polish pics. hehe

Quote:

I did..it was a good day Polish day! I found another Color Club collection..and China Glaze Crackle topcoats for 1.00 a piece. :)  I'm happy...for now. :) I'll just sit over here in the corner and drool over polish pics. hehe

awesome! you should do some manis and post them on the nail polish youre wearing now thread!

• Like 1

I just wanted to pop in and say hello!! I got a cold from one of my delightful children. :/     I hope you are all doing great, and I am loving the polish pics! lol

While I was laying in bed I saw this, and thought it was super funny...and I thought of you all. :) Not that you would do it, but that you would appreciate it. lol0.jpg

I got the box today YAY!!!!!

Everything!

What I took

I took some of the star glitter there is still a ton left in the container. I also took the swatches that matches the polishes I took.

What I added:

Tomorrow morning it will be on it's way to DonnaD

Sadly I did not make it for her 15 min window

Yippee skippy!   yess.gif Totally disappointed in your selfishly holding on to the box for longer than 15 minutes but don't worry about me...I'll get over it and my poor emotions will heal eventually.  :laughing: 

I promise a quick turn-around!  I can't friggin' wait!  Thursday hurry up!

DonnaD, I believe I'm after you and I fully expect you to open the box on your front step, take what you want, put your stuff in, repackage it and give it back to the mailman before he reaches the end of your sidewalk!!!! LOL....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pollysmom View Post

DonnaD, I believe I'm after you and I fully expect you to open the box on your front step, take what you want, put your stuff in, repackage it and give it back to the mailman before he reaches the end of your sidewalk!!!! LOL....

Nuh uh!!  I want to hold them all, pet them, make them mine and then reluctantly send them out...I seriously may trade out most of them!  My pile of trade-ables is pretty significant.  No matter what I take, I guarantee I'll put more back.  Half the fun of it is in the giving for me.

I will still leave the Vers for you though as promised.  So you just cool your heels, woman!  I only rush people...I, myself, refuse to be rushed!!!   (PS:  all of the above, aside from the petting part is totally true) :roflmao:

Nah...you'll pet them.lol...i know.i will .

Nuh uh!!  I want to hold them all, pet them, make them mine and then reluctantly send them out...I seriously may trade out most of them!  My pile of trade-ables is pretty significant.  No matter what I take, I guarantee I'll put more back.  Half the fun of it is in the giving for me.    I will still leave the Vers for you though as promised.  So you just cool your heels, woman!  I only rush people...I, myself, refuse to be rushed!!!   (PS:  all of the above, aside from the petting part is totally true) :roflmao:

Nuh uh!!  I want to hold them all, pet them, make them mine and then reluctantly send them out...I seriously may trade out most of them!  My pile of trade-ables is pretty significant.  No matter what I take, I guarantee I'll put more back.  Half the fun of it is in the giving for me.    I will still leave the Vers for you though as promised.  So you just cool your heels, woman!  I only rush people...I, myself, refuse to be rushed!!!   (PS:  all of the above, aside from the petting part is totally true) :roflmao:
LOL.....I know I will probably take at least a day and do nothing but stare at all the goodies!!! 😳

Im so excited to see all the swaps and cant wait for it to come back around full circle so we can start round two! Already have a lot of interest so dont forget to let me know if you want to do another round. Also, if anyone is interested in being a future box starter let me know as well, i dont mind doing it but we can rotate if anyone is interested.

Oh, i understand enjoying the giving donna, i actually went and bought a few of the things i put in the starter box,lol..i bought a cute box too...but it didnt hold everything... I actually had to leave out a few things and the box...so it may be a future box,lol. I love these kind of things!

What was in the box:

What I took out:

I have 2 pics of what I put in because I forgot the others I had laid to the side.

So you know, the red round thing (1st pic - top right)  is a silicone mani protector.  You put a cotton ball in it to remove polish on one hand when the other is already polished and you don't want to wreck you nails.  Get it?  Not sure how else to explain it.  I also poured out some of the star glitter into a small container.  There's a lot more of that left.  The SH Luster Shine in the bottom right of the 2nd pic is used once.  Everything else is only swatched.  I know people seem to like the luster shines so I added it in case anyone wants to give it a try.  You can barely see it in the bottom pic but I also added a gently used dotting tool.  I also included the swatch sticks.

This will go out to Pollysmom tomorrow.  I'll post with tracking after I ship it.  I didn't even unwrap the Verse lol!

And these 2 are what's going out my door.