The ‘Benefit’ of looking flawless

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Global cosmetic brand Benefit have gone from strength to strength in the UK since opening up their first shop here in 1997. Twin founders Jane and Jean Ford devoted their whole lives to developing their fun loving and completely new approach to beauty. Benefit dominates the beauty world in 35 countries and it is easy to see why. With firm favourites and best sellers such as the ‘They’re Real!’ mascara and ‘the POREfessional’ primer both becoming the number 1 sellers in the UK, women of all ages can appreciate the quality of their products. The gorgeous vintage inspired packaging and refreshingly witty names of products sets them apart from their competitors.

Benefit cosmetics are now more readily available for our delights than ever as not only do they have an extensive online shop, they are also setting up more counters across various Boots stores in the UK.

I have been a big fan of Benefit cosmetics for many years so I  felt very lucky when I got to try out one of their latest products, the 15 hour primer, ‘Stay Flawless’. The new creation claims to act like a magnet to lock on your foundation for 15 hours so you can stay looking flawless all day long. Sound appealing? Yes I thought so too.

Stay Flawless. Benefit’s 15 hour primer. [photo: Faye Speddings]
So I have been using the primer for just three days and I can honestly say the difference in my skin is astonishing. I have been applying it before my foundation at around 8am before going to work and usually, despite having a reputable foundation, it has melted off my face by around lunchtime. Much to my amazement, after using Benefit’s primer, my foundation is still perfectly applied right to the end of my working day! Not only that but my foundation seem to glide on easier and mixed well with the primer; a match made in heaven!
Benefit boasts a range of cosmetics which cater to all skin tones as well as some fantastic skin care products bound to keep you looking fab. Don’t just take my word for it, go and have a look at their lovely website http://www.benefitcosmetics.co.uk

Read more: www.zarwil.com

I also loved this primer. Like A LOT my only issue was that it seems like it was gone in a little over a month....  I don't think I was over using... 

Latest posts

Back