Round Four Nail Polish Swap Box Signups Sept 1st - 14th

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Nail Polish Swap Box Sign Up Instructions We are now ready to open sign ups for the next round of the traveling Nail Polish Swap boxI The rules this round are going to be more clear, now that we have experience, and in order to be included you will need to follow them. Sign Ups will be open for 2 weeks, from 9/1/13 to 9/14/13. We will not close them early this time. Because the Nail Polish Swap Box is so popular, we have a lot of participants, and in order to run this smoothly you'll need to follow the rules exactly. Please do not comment in this post with anything other than your sign up comment. All other discussion and questions should be taken to their appropriate threads, or PM'd to LyndaV. Qualifying and signing up: 1. In order to participate you need to be located in the US, and have either: -50+ posts on MuT -2 or more Positive Feedback in the swap forum -You may qualify if you have been a member since at least March 2013, but this qualification will be used at our discretion. 2. Fill out the form at the following link. Thank you Tgooberbutt for creating & setting up the form!! https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1j8MqvbkRs8wfUAD-vW9pAP8Ogb9LXpR64VyQD43jxks/viewform 3. Even if you’ve already sent in your information, please send it again to [email protected] using the following format. MuT username: Email address: Mailing information: Due to the popularity of the Nail Polish Swap Box, if you do not send it like this, you will not be allowed to participate. 4. Comment on this thread after you’ve sent in your information. Rules during the swap: 1. As soon as you receive the box, send a PM to the Box Leader of your group and to LyndaV that you received it. We are going to be tracking the box much more closely this time. 2. Send the sample box on within 3 days. If you keep the box longer than 7 days and do not have a believable extenuating circumstance or do not contact us, you will not be allowed to participate in future circular swaps. 3. As soon as you send the box on, PM the Box Leader with the delivery confirmation number. Again, if you do not send the confirmation number, you will not be allowed to participate in future swaps. 4. In order to insure that the box does not end up with only a bunch of inexpensive, drugstore type polishes we instituted a new rule for the last round that worked well. We want to keep a balance between higher priced, premium polish & the drugstore type so each box is made up of an equal number of each of these types of polishes. If you take a "premium" polish (see list below) you will need to replenish the box with another premium polish; if you take a "drugstore" polish (see list below) you will need to replenish with another drugstore polish. 5. You are welcome to take as many items as you would like as long as you replenish with an equal number. 6. Mini polishes count for 2 regular sized polishes. 7. Premium polishes (may not cover every single polish out there...let us know if we missed one!): Butter London, Deborah Lippmann, OPI, China Glaze, Zoya, Julep, Essie, Indies, The New Black, A-England, Color Club, Illmasqua, Square Hue 8. Drug store polishes(again, may have missed some!): Sally Hansen, Wet n Wild, Barielle, LA Colors, Revlon, Maybelline, L'Oreal, Orly, Borghese, Cherimoya, Confetti, Finger Paints, Kleancolor, Max Factor, Milani, NOPI, SOPI, NYC, Pixi, Sinful Colors, Spoiled, Ulta And that’s it! If you have any questions, please ask them in the Questions thread or PM to LyndaV as this thread is ONLY for commenting that you’ve signed up.

Quote: Originally Posted by kellsbells /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I signed up too
smile.gif
I might not qualify yet but i figure it cant hurt to try.

Same here! I think I'm about 6 posts away from the minimum post requirement. This sounds fun so I'll try to sign up anyway! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back