Starlooks September, 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Updates, even though I cancelled... which means it'll be an amazing month!  
wink.gif

Ready for the Looksbook now!  I do hope we don't know all of the things early in the month like we did for August.  I have realized that this is one subscription that I prefer a short window of knowing-but-not-yet-having.  The Looksbooks early in the month are a nice middle ground.  (Also, I really miss the Why, Marci? videos!  We haven't had one since May!)

Doesn't it always work that way, lol! If it is extra awesome I will be sure to send you many thanks =). I am hoping for a deep burgundy lipstick (not orangey!) from their regular line, and maybe a very red/rosy blush for that outside in the cool fall air look. Or lipgloss, which we haven't seen in a while. Or a black or brown gel eyeliner pot.

Updates, even though I cancelled... which means it'll be an amazing month!  
wink.gif

Looksbook is up!

http://looksbook.starlooks.com/#721

Theme is Fashion Week.  I see... white eyeshadow, something weirdly shiny on the cheekbones, light pink gloss, heavy lashes & eyeliner. My guess is you'll get a white eyeshadow, light gloss, and either something for cheeks or lashes.  I can't wait to see what the "extra" is!

From the pics I think we are getting:

1. Lip gloss

2. Some sort of face brush

3. A cheek highlighter of some sort.

Ooh! I hope we get another brush of some sort! I'm in love with all the brushes they've sent. Here are my guesses: 1. White eyeshadow (boring, but I admit I'd use it) 2. Natural lip gloss (another eh. I really want some color) 3. Brush (oh please oh please oh please Now here is what is on my wish list for October since its obviously not in Septembers box. 1. A pretty & sparkly rich plum eyeshadow 2. A tender gloss! I love those things & would love one in a plum or pinkish brown color for fall. 3. A fan brush or a different eye brush than we've gotten in previous boxes

Quote: Originally Posted by ohdahlia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I really hope that I don't get

lashes.
Exactly. No thanks!

I cancelled a couple months ago but like to look at the lookbooks anyway. Whatever they are using on the models faces, specifically Johnnie Cartwright, is making her face look puffy. Or maybe she's just sick. Idk, but whatever it is, I don't want it.

My guess is some sort of shimmer highlighter, maybe a light pink gloss, and some white shadow (I'm actually hoping for white shadow, all of mine are too powdery). 

Anyone have any updates?
I know! I want some scoop! Well its the 3rd week of September so maybe we will get some hints or possibly some shipping emails this week or next? I always look forward to my Starbox!

I am increasingly convinced that we will be getting

lashes,
which bums me out. I HATE THEM. I loved my first two Starboxes, but last month was a miss for me (glitter = NO). I know that boxes can't suit everyone all the time, but I'm hoping we get product rather than

accessories (do lashes count as accessories?).
Any guesses?

Quote: Originally Posted by ohdahlia /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I am increasingly convinced that we will be getting

lashes,
which bums me out. I HATE THEM. I loved my first two Starboxes, but last month was a miss for me (glitter = NO). I know that boxes can't suit everyone all the time, but I'm hoping we get product rather than

accessories (do lashes count as accessories?).
Any guesses?

I hope not!

It seems like it would almost definitely be an extra. The main items in a box seem to pretty much always be items you can use for months if not years.

This was just posted on Starlooks' FB Wall!

Excited to receive your September Starbox?  We're sure excited to send them!  Shipping begins this week.  Keep your eye on your email!  -xo

Awww... now I'm sad I won't get one.  (Cancelled after Aug boxes were sent due to makeup overload!  And then I got a Starlooks liner in my Sept Ipsy bag!  They just won't let me go! 
wink.gif
)   I can't wait to see what you guys get!  I hope it's AMAZING!

Latest posts

Back