Glossybox September, 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If we look at what GB sent out in Britain or Germany, it would give us a good indication of what we'll be getting next. One or two items from their boxes tend to show up in ours. It's been the most recent trend.

Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If we look at what GB sent out in Britain or Germany, it would give us a good indication of what we'll be getting next. One or two items from their boxes tend to show up in ours. It's been the most recent trend.
Ooh, now i need to do some Googling. Do Britain and Germany have each have their own boxes or are the part of one mass European sub type thing. I'm still learning with this one. 

Ooh, now i need to do some Googling. Do Britain and Germany have each have their own boxes or are the part of one mass European sub type thing. I'm still learning with this one. 
They have their own boxes. Each country's GB is run independently of one another.

Originally Posted by evildrporkchop /img/forum/go_quote.gif

They have their own boxes. Each country's GB is run independently of one another.
Awesome, thanks!

wooohooo 

last year we had some pretty great boxes around this time of year! if you got the right color... lol

I've been considering signing back up for GB soon...I have cut so many of my subs (all but Ipsy right now, WOW) and I have found myself missing getting the cute pink boxes...

Did anyone else get the email about the collector's sale (past boxes $15, past LE boxes $25)? And am I the only one who can't for the life of me figure out how to buy one?!? They can't make things easy, can they?

I got that too, I think a lot of the boxes have sold out, so the sales page doesn't come up.  Guess people are taking this opportunity to catch up on all the Bvlgari they missed!

I was tempted, but the only one I'd really want (Man Repeller) seems to be gone, even if it's not marked as such.

I got that too, I think a lot of the boxes have sold out, so the sales page doesn't come up.  Guess people are taking this opportunity to catch up on all the Bvlgari they missed! I was tempted, but the only one I'd really want (Man Repeller) seems to be gone, even if it's not marked as such.
thats the one I wanted to get too. I tried clicking on all of them though and they all took me to the page where you subscribe. Something's not working right somewhere.

The ones that work for me are July/August 2012, Mother's Day and Wedding. Maybe something else, but those for sure. Most (all?) of the 2013 boxes don't work for me. 

The only boxes still available are July 2012, April 2013, May 2013, Mother's Day, and Wedding. It looks like they updated the page. I'm bummed I missed out on May '12 and the James Hotel box, but I was able to get August '12, which I really wanted.

The only box I was interested in was the first box on there from last year. Oh well~

I really wanted the box with the Glossy box lipstick but I don't think that one was featured. I missed that lipstick in the German and in the American one I subbed too late for both.

I REALLY REALLY wanted the Man Repeller box!!! But I got the wedding box. Too mad I got the e-mail at 3. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Still happy, but I can't sat that I'm not disappointed.

Updates!
bud.gif

I cancelled this month (lets see how long that last lol) but I will still stalk this thread.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I really wanted the box with the Glossy box lipstick but I don't think that one was featured. I missed that lipstick in the German and in the American one I subbed too late for both.
Yes! That's what I was looking for...

Latest posts

Back