ULTA 21 Days of Beauty

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only started shopping at Ulta this year. Can someone tell me about 21 Days of Beauty?

I only started shopping at Ulta this year. Can someone tell me about 21 Days of Beauty?
It's where everyday they have some awesome deal! Some days they'll have like an Urban Decay gloss for half price (that's just an example of a deal I got once)! Other days it may be a percent off a certain brand but you get to see the calendar so you know which days you need to grab stuff! I hope that makes a little sense!!

Originally Posted by Holly120 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's where everyday they have some awesome deal! Some days they'll have like an Urban Decay gloss for half price (that's just an example of a deal I got once)! Other days it may be a percent off a certain brand but you get to see the calendar so you know which days you need to grab stuff! I hope that makes a little sense!!
Thanks! Makes perfect sense. I can't wait to see the calendar, I have 3200 points to spend! I knew I was saving for something, now I know what! 
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I got my ad today with all the deals in it! I wish I had access to a scanner or something, but I'll just list them out...

Day 1: bareMinerals Foundation Primer $14 & Urban Decay Stardust Sparkling Lip Gloss $9

Day 2: Buy 3, Get 1 Free Clarisonic Single Brush Heads

Day 3: 50% off Strivectin Youthful Skin Trio Kit $14.50

Day 4: 50% off Too Faced Shadow Insurance $10

Day 5: Buy 1, Get 1 Free Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner

Day 6: Smashbox Full Exposure Mascara $10 

Day 7:  Butter London Nail Lacquer $10 &  Philosophy Purity Made Simple One-Step Facial Cleansing Cloths 30 ct $10

Day 8: Tarte Lights Camera, Lashes! Mascara $10 & Pur Minerals CC Cream $20

Day 9: Lorac Lips with Benefits $9

Day 10: 50% off Napoleon Perdis Devine Goddess Lipsticks & Luminous Lip Veils

Day 11: Buy 1, Get 1 50% off Philosophy 3-in-1 Shampoo, Shower Gel, & Bubble Bath 16 OZ

Day 12: Too Faced Primed and Poreless Face Primer $15

Day 13: Urban Decay Vintage Grindhouse Double Barrel Sharpener $5

Day 14: All bareMinerals Blush/All Over Face Color $10 & Benefit 'The Sexy Steal' $18

Day 15: Laura Geller Beauty Balance n Brighten in Medium + Brush $20 & Smashbox Photo Op Under Eye Brightener $10

Day 16: Strivectin-TL Tightening Neck Cream 1.7 oz $69 

Day 17: Ck One Color Mascara $10

Day 18: Anastasia Clear Brow Gel $11

Day 19: Cargo Vintage Escape Fall Eye Shadow Palette $20

Day 20: Stila Stay All DAy 10 in 1 HD Beauty Balm Original $20

Day 21: Buy 1, Get 1 Free Philosophy Lip Shines & Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil $25

BROW GEL. Just in time. I'm almost out of my sample! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> all these sound pretty much the same to what they had earlier this year.

Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Anyone know what benefit 'the sexy steal' is?
I can't tell exactly from the photo...it looks like two eyeshadows & a lip gloss? Says it's a $54 value. 

I'm disappointed about the clarisonic "deal" ! It's not actually a deal at all, considering that you already get one brush head for free when you buy the 4 pack. (They are $25/ea but the 4 pack is $75)

Well, that was a let down. I thought there would be a bit more to this. Out of this list this is about all I'm interested in. I'll probably get an oil for my mom for Christmas because I've barely tapped the oil I bought at the last sale. They usually have a Too Faced palette on sale. That's what I was hoping for the most and a BOGO on the Butter London.

Butter London Nail Lacquer $10

All bareMinerals Blush/All Over Face Color $10

Tarte Pure Maracuja Oil $25

Meh. Ulta isn't really doing it for me lately. The last few purchases I have made with them I made online because I didn't feel like making the drive to the store. Lazy much? LOL However, it does keep me from impulse purchasing and I think long and hard about what is in my cart before I fire.

Quote: Originally Posted by STLSportsGirl13 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You know what is sad is nothing on that list is screaming at me!! 
frown.gif

Me neither.  But don't worry, they usually have awesome November and December deals!  

Quote: Originally Posted by ultajunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Meh. Ulta isn't really doing it for me lately. The last few purchases I have made with them I made online because I didn't feel like making the drive to the store. Lazy much? LOL However, it does keep me from impulse purchasing and I think long and hard about what is in my cart before I fire.
I've been going the online route, too.  That way I am assured no products have been opened.  Plus, I don't have to deal with the odd sales people (at my particular Ulta.).  

Quote: Originally Posted by gemstone /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm disappointed about the clarisonic "deal" ! It's not actually a deal at all, considering that you already get one brush head for free when you buy the 4 pack. (They are $25/ea but the 4 pack is $75)
I thought the same thing!  It should be Buy One Get One Free!

Quote: Originally Posted by ultajunkie /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I totally agree.  I used to love ordering online, but the last 2 or 3 orders I placed online they either forgot my samples or have sent really lame foils.

I think this is the most lackluster 21 days event I've seen.

I usually buy Butter London when they do the bogo but I probably won't this time around because they're $10 each. Depending on what the benefit thing is I'm probably gonna buy it. I also may get the bare minerals primer. Nothing is really that great though.

Quote: Originally Posted by xoxelizabeth189 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I usually buy Butter London when they do the bogo but I probably won't this time around because they're $10 each.

Depending on what the benefit thing is I'm probably gonna buy it. I also may get the bare minerals primer. Nothing is really that great though.
They didn't do the BOGO for the spring one either (the last time they did BL BOGO was 21 days of beauty for last year) so maybe they won't again ):

Thank you for the list, Allistra! (Also, I find taking a photo with my cell phone works as well as a scanner for this type of thing).

I don't think any of these are must-haves for me. The TFSI is a good deal, though - if I didn't already have too many eyeshadow primers.

Back