Sample Society September 2103

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm getting Kit A . . . anyone else know yet?  Frankly, I thought last month was a dud, so this might be a make-or break month for me, subscription-wise.

looks like kit A for me too...but it also says it will be delivered Monday and I doubt that is possible with the holiday..I hope I get to try a by Terry product as I have noticed they have sampled the brand before but none in my boxes so far...

I'm getting kit C. It also says it should arrive on Monday. Strange as they haven't even charged me yet and Monday is a holiday.

I am getting Kit B, expected delivery of Monday. I am really excited for the spoiler, hoping for a good box this month!!

Kit A here too! I love

hair accessories, so hopefully it's like a clip or something I can use on my short hair???

I'm getting kit B.  It says delivery today... so I'm hoping tomorrow?  Would have been great for my birthday today!

I'm getting kit B this month.  I'm excited about the item in the spoiler, but wondering if can be repurposed as a belt buckle or brooch.  I don't really wear hair accessories, but maybe I would if I had one.

My dashboard says that the boxes begin shipping today and my shipping info has changed to "in process".  I know today is a holiday, but I'm still hoping the dashboard will update with this months products.

I just checked my dashboard again and I have a tracking number!  The contents of my box haven't updated yet, but this usually happens an hour or two after my tracking number appears. 

Apparently they are working the Labor Day holiday at Beauty Bar.  I hope they at least get time and a half for it!

My Kit A dash updated

Deepa Gurnani Marquise Flower Clip - SS, Tan

Elemental Herbology Facial Glow-Radiance Peel-0.5 oz.-SS

L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cream Deluxe Sample-SS

Murad Age Reform Rapid Collagen Infusion Deluxe Sample SS

Suki exfoliate foaming cleanser SS - .25 oz

I'm getting Kit A.  I'm mostly okay with the contents, but I've already received the

Elemental Herbology Facial Glow Radiance Peel
in a previous Sample Society box. I've been a subscriber since their second month of operation (April of 2012, I think), so I hope they are not running out of samples or brands to work with.  I really like the focus on skin care and the brands SS samples, so I'd hate to see any more repeats come my way because it would be hard to justify keeping it.

Ironically, I've also gotten three other samples of the

Suki exfoliate foaming cleanser
in the last few months (one from my Test Tube and two from my two Birchbox subs). Kind of a letdown to get something you've tried before but I really like the product so it's not a huge deal to me. One more sample to use up before I buy the full size!

My Kit B updated!

-Deepa Gurnani Headband - SS
- L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cream Deluxe

• -MD SolarSciences Daily Eye Repair Emulsion Mini
  • - Murad Age Reform Rapid Collagen Infusion Deluxe
-Suki exfoliate foaming cleanser SS - .25 oz

Most excited about the Suki and headband.The Murad has really great reviews on other sites, so excited to see what that is about.

I'm getting Kit A.  I'm mostly okay with the contents, but I've already received the
Elemental Herbology Facial Glow Radiance Peel
in a previous Sample Society box. I've been a subscriber since their second month of operation (April of 2012, I think), so I hope they are not running out of samples or brands to work with.  I really like the focus on skin care and the brands SS samples, so I'd hate to see any more repeats come my way because it would be hard to justify keeping it. Ironically, I've also gotten three other samples of the
Suki exfoliate foaming cleanser

in the last few months (one from my Test Tube and two from my two Birchbox subs). Kind of a letdown to get something you've tried before but I really like the product so it's not a huge deal to me. One more sample to use up before I buy the full size!   I'm getting a repeat this month too. Thankfully, they have good CS. I'll email them about it once I get it. i love how fast the shipping is and the quality of the brands offered, but SS is so boring. It's the same six brands in constant rotation. Not my most exciting sub, but reliable.

Latest posts

Back