I have 3 invites left in CALIFORNIA

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey girls I have a few invites left for the lashbash and I'm going to be giving them away! Pst me if you're interested!!

PS

I live in Sonora, CA. Which is east of the bay area and just north of the beautiful Yosemite, CA. I'd be about a 1 to 1 1/2 hour drive from the Sacramento area. It's a small town and I have a large home that can accommodate an overnight stay if needed :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sleepovers are awesome!

Sonora, CA. Where are you located? If I don't end up with 9 girls to give the bags to, I will host a giveaway.

I live in the bay area, so not close enough. But I would love to be considered for a giveaway!

Sonora, I have no idea where that it, but I'm thinking it's far since Sac is two hours from me :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Boooooooo!!! I really really really wish I had been picked. I stay at home with my three little girls and could so use some adult girl time! I live in Sonoma County. Enjoy your party and all your fabulous goodies!!

Quote: Originally Posted by TechWifey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Sonora, CA. Where are you located? If I don't end up with 9 girls to give the bags to, I will host a giveaway.

Yikes! hope the Yosemite fires aren't clouding up the air there? It's been forever since I've made it out there!

Back