Anyone else been fascinated by Madonna over the years?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
She's changed her look so many times over the years and sometimes so drastically she hasn't always looked like the same person.  While personally I don't like her attitude nor do I think her music is particularly good, her ability to be so chameleon like has always fascinated me.  I guess my favorite look of hers would be around '86 or '87 when she cropped and bleached her hair and wore her natural dark eyebrows.  She looked so classy and timeless during this period.  Has she fascinated anyone else this way and if so what are some of your favorite looks she's pulled off? 

Yes, I have a similar opinion of her. I liked her Marilyn Monroe look at the Oscars the best. And also the "Dick Tracy" retro look.

I used to like Madonna in the 80s. I don't know so much about now because it seems like most of everything is for show. I would have more respect for if she would have just retired and concentrated on the kids, but I guess she sort of did cut back on the career.

I think I heard that she is going on ANOTHER world tour right now.  I guess she needs more millions...

Yea I agree with Kolly, I think she should have retired, she's pulled every trick in the book and her act is beyond old. But does anyone actually LIKE Madonna these days?  Her album sales have been slipping ever since "American Life" back in 2003 and I doubt she will achieve any major successes ever again.       

Yes I have been. I love her music and think that it is great that she is going strong after all these years.

Latest posts

Back