UD Revolution Lipsticks

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOVE THEM! I tried so hard to stay away from them, but with 69 being in my Ipsy Glam Bag....well darnit, now I just need them all LOL

Here's my UD 69! -

They're seriously nailed it with the catchphrase....creamy, badass luxury.....HECK YES!

Originally Posted by CheshireCookie /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOVE THEM! I tried so hard to stay away from them, but with 69 being in my Ipsy Glam Bag....well darnit, now I just need them all LOL

Here's my UD 69! -

They're seriously nailed it with the catchphrase....creamy, badass luxury.....HECK YES!
Co-sign to everything you just said! You look fabulous Cookie :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by quene8106 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Co-sign to everything you just said! You look fabulous Cookie :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Thanks so much my Cherokee sista!
wub.gif
So how many Revolutions do you have now? LOL

I don't even like lipstick and I want tons of these! Lol. The formula just seems... Less sticky and thick, plus more moisturizing and pigmented too!

Two samples and three full sized. Samples in catfight and 69 and full size in fiend, jilted and shame.
I've been DYING to try Streak, Obsessed and Jilted!

Here are pics of me wearing the lip colors. No other makeup worn beside the lippies.

Jilted (above)

Fiend (above)

Shame (above)
OMG, LOOOOVE them all! Haha, Jilted matches your shirt
wink.gif

My collection so far...

I think it's safe to say that I LOVE these lippies! 

Thanks for posting all the pics! I have both samples in 69 and Anarchy. I have worn the Anarchy but I have not tried the 69 yet, I like to wait to try things I get little by little. I don't know why I do that. I used to have to try everything right away. Not I kind of tease it out.

That looks so good on you, Cheshire! And I think I like Shame the best out of those, quene! 

I am getting the Jilted and Jilted liner from the ipsy sale with the UD bag. I should probably post all three to show how they look. Though by thew time I get to it they will probably be on sale in the back pages. 
hehe.gif

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My collection so far...

DANG IT!~ I should have gotten Venom, I think. Oh, well. I do like the Jilted one, too! Thank you for posting all those colors, Trix. 
flowers.gif

Originally Posted by MissTrix /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My collection so far...

OMG....::faint::

all the pretties....too many pretties! I had no idea Lovelight was so fab, btw! I really must add that to my must-have list!

I should buy the entire line so I can be a part of vib rouge haha.
Now I think I like Cat Fight and Venom equally on you. Of course, you are now the famous UD catfight lady thanks to my reading comprehension issues! 
icon_redface.gif

I love how they all look on you, Quene! So flattering! You were made for bold colors! 
smilehappyyes.gif

If I have time this week, I'll work on taking some pics of me wearing them. My son goes back to school tomorrow and things tend to be hectic at home for the first week or so as we settle back in to a routine. 

Originally Posted by mindcaviar /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What is VIB Rouge?
It's bad....so very bad LOL....you achieve VIB Rouge when you spend $1,000 at Sephora in a calendar year if you're a Sephora VIB member.

Latest posts

Back