Help ~

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
 I have an event coming, and I need to wear a dress, but I have breast acne and back acne ... ='( What do I do >.< 

Thanks 

Hey, there are a couple things you can do which will be pretty instant for treating acne at home

1. Attack those pimples with lemon juice. Just dab it on full strength. It should dry them out. I have also heard dish washing detergent works well for this although it might irritate your skin.

2. Acne is also caused by bacteria and fungus to finely chop some fresh garlic and rub it onto the skin. Beware, it is going to smell for a little while still.

3. Acne is also caused by an imbalance in PH levels so grab a bottle of apple cider vinegar and wipe it on with some absorbent cotton.

4. If you have some inflamed and red pimples apply some cortisone cream to reduce the body's immune reaction and then apply an ultra thin coat of aloe gel to calm the skin. If you can get hold of some witch hazel, this will also help.

Good luck and enjoy the event :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Back