Mally Beauty & It Cosmetics -- New at Ulta

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to Ulta this evening and I was really surprised at all the new brands Ulta is selling. It cosmetics & Mally cosmetics. I saw these brands sold on QVC. At one point I bought some Mally stuff. I thought it was okay, but there wasn't much selection. The girl working at Ulta told me lots of folks come in asking about Mally's stuff because it's sold on QVC but she personally thinks its really cheap products.

I saw a promotional poster by the IT Cosmetics with a girl who has rosacea. She then used Bye Bye Redness and her skin looked flawless. I bought it instantly! I'll give it a shot and let ya'll know how it goes. I also bought this clear lipstick that goes on clear and then turns a nice flushed pink. It's called Je Ne Se Quoi. It's very moisturizing. I saw this on QVC and at the moment thought it was cool.

The IT Cosmetics brushes are amazing quality.

Any thoughts? Anyone try Mally? IT Cosmetics?

Oh YAY! I have heard so many good things about It Cosmetics, and I'm especially curious about the Bye Bye Redness. I was hesitant about purchasing online though - I really like to try things in person soon. I hope my Ulta gets It Cosmetics soon, and I'd love to hear your thoughts about Bye Bye Redness!

It Cosmetics is now sold locally. Jamie is a "local" girl of sorts as she use to live and work here where I live when she use to be a news reporter.

i have 2 of the "IT Kits" from QVC and love them.  the Celebration Foundation and Hello Lashes are my favs.  the finishing powder, concealer and lip gloss are also great. 

Quote: Originally Posted by projectswatch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Oh YAY! I have heard so many good things about It Cosmetics, and I'm especially curious about the Bye Bye Redness. I was hesitant about purchasing online though - I really like to try things in person soon. I hope my Ulta gets It Cosmetics soon, and I'd love to hear your thoughts about Bye Bye Redness!
Before you purchase the IT Cosmetics bye bye redness cc cream PLEASE get a sample of it. I bought it and it was terrible for me for the rest of the day. I felt so uncomfortable, my face was burning and sore. Overall it was just horrible. I took it off and washed my faced about 10 times with gentle water and put cool cloths on and it still didn't help.

I even contacted the company and let them know of my experience and got the list of ingredients. Be warned there are TONS like 300-400 chemicals in the product. Just do your homework before putting it on your face. Try it on your neck first in a small amount.

That being said, the Je Ne Sais Quoi lipstick is beautiful and so comfortable and soothing on lips. It's a great comforting almost lipblam-ish type of lipstick that would be really nice for winter and dry lips.

I'm on the waitlist for the It cosmetics matte palette at QVC. I really hope it comes back in stock. It's the palette and the double ended brush for less than the cost of the palette on the company website.

I like both lines. Mallys mascara and eyeliners are nice. The liner/shadow sticks stay on all day. I prefer the non shimmer ones. It cosmetics makes a great powder. I'd like to try the mascara next. The applicator is ball shaped on the end.

I am just finishing up a concealer from IT Cosmetics and it is excellent, It is bye bye undereye I believe but I use it for a couple of dark spots on my face and it blends and covers really well for me.

This is exciting- I want to try IT Cosmetics and Mally in person- I've heard good things. Plus, IT is cruetly-free which is awesome for me. Can't wait until they come to my Ulta!

I work in a big city and the Ulta near my work has It Cosmetics products, but the one near my house in the suburbs doesn't. I'm not sure if either has Mally. I've never noticed. I actually just bought the It Cosmetics CC cream called Your Skin But Better. I think it is different than the redness one everyone is talking about. I really like it so far. I'm pretty picky when it comes to face products because I don't like to look like I'm actually wearing make up. Also, sometimes new products will make my skin breakout, but I've had no trouble at all with this one. I would definitely recommend it! The It Cosmetics brushes look and feel amazing, but I'm really not ready to drop that much money on brushes when there are so many other cheaper alternatives. Maybe one day!

I'm off the waitlist for the It Cosmetics matte palette! I can't wait for it to get here.

I have always liked Mally and used to order from TSC. It Cosmetics....I am obsessed!i think I have 75% of the line. I fell in love with the a Celebration Foundation which was different for me as it is a powder and I have dry skin. It is full coverage on me. I didn't think I would love another foundation until I tried the CC cream. I say foundation as it gives me more coverage then most other foundations do. I find I use very little concealer with it. I have never been much for BB and CC creams as I never found one that I didn't have to layer another product over it. I also can't say enough about the tightline mascara. It truly does look like you have tightlined with a liner and in one step. It was marketed as a primer but on work days I use it as my mascara ( and liner lol). I will use another mascara when wanting to go all out. I have never ever been brand loyal to a makeup company but am fast approaching it with It. My next purchase is going yo be the new matte eyeshadow pallette . It has gorgeous colours with a shimmer powder that can very layered on any if the matte shadows to instantly take them from matte to shimmer. â¤ï¸

Quote: Originally Posted by ontariogirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can't wait to hear feedback about the matte pallette!
I have the It Cosmetics Matte palette and I love it!  The colors are beautiful.  I reach for it often.  The shadows are very blendable and smooth.  If you order the palette on QVC you get the double ended eye shadow brush as with the palette, for about the same cost as the palette everywhere else.  The brush is very soft, I love It's brushes.  

I have the It Cosmetics Matte palette and I love it!  The colors are beautiful.  I reach for it often.  The shadows are very blendable and smooth.  If you order the palette on QVC you get the double ended eye shadow brush as with the palette, for about the same cost as the palette everywhere else.  The brush is very soft, I love It's brushes.  
I think I have to get I it! I live in Canada and buy mostly from our shopping channel. I just placed an order on It's website and took advantage of free shipping for orders over $100 for Canadians. I waited until I needed enough replacements so I wouldn't have to pay the regular $25 shipping charge to Canada. I guess it didn't matter as I just got my order in yesterday and got nailed with a $27 duties and handling charges! Going to check the TSC website now. I have had other shadows from It Cosmetics and loved them. I too love their brushes! They are fast becoming an obsession. Glad you loved the palette and thanks for sharing!

Back