Jordanna Cosmetics Customer Service - Beware!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I placed a large order via their website on 8/26. I have checked the website to see if it shipped every few days since then and have found no update to my order other than "Not yet shipped". So today I contacted them to find out what is going on with my order because waiting 10 days for the package to leave the facility seems a bit much in my opinion. When I contacted customer service. It seemed as if I was calling someone's home and not a business. The CSR had me on hold for 6 minutes and then came back on the line to tell me that they had internet issues all of last week and that my package has shipped and I should receive it via Fed Ex tomorrow. When I inquired as to why they felt it not important to notify their customers of this issue and to let us know when to expect the package the CSR basically blew me off and made up some lame excuse. I fired back with their products are budget beauty products and  that I spent over a hundred dollars and ordered like 43 pieces of their products and that this would be the one and only order that I ever place with them and they are lucky that I don't return it and demand a full refund.

So the moral of the story is, buy the products locally if you wish but beware of ordering from their website because they have zero customer service. I don't care how much people rave about some of their products, I know that I will never be purchasing another one after this experience.

Yeah I just recently placed a $74 order and they took like a week to ship it but I did finally get it

Oh no. Sorry to hear of your negative experience. I have no idea why some companies do not follow the customer is always right motto. We are spending our hard earned money on products that should work wonderfully and the way they are promoted and we should have great service. 

Better luck soon!

I am not sure if this is a different company or if you mean Jordana Cosmetics. Sometimes names are close but aren't the same. I haven't ordered from their site but I shop their stuff at Walgreens quite often. If you have a Walgreens locally you might check them out to avoid hassle in the future. Just a thought. Sorry about your bad experience with them.

Quote: Originally Posted by Meg Trewhitt /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Did you ever get your order?

I finally got it on Friday. Sadly, most of it I am not super impressed with. The blushes I bought are rather chalky looking and I don't know how well they will perform. I do enjoy the lip crayons that I bought though and I am looking forward to using the chubby eyeshadow sticks.

I am not sure if this is a different company or if you mean Jordana Cosmetics. Sometimes names are close but aren't the same. I haven't ordered from their site but I shop their stuff at Walgreens quite often. If you have a Walgreens locally you might check them out to avoid hassle in the future. Just a thought. Sorry about your bad experience with them.
There's also Jordane Cosmetics, they're trying to be a reseller like Naimies, Frends, Alcone. So I can see the similarities / confusion between Jordanna, Jordana, Jordane at first glance, especially with the word Cosmetics after all three names.

THE VERY VERY VERY WORST TERRIBLE ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE..EVER!!!!!!!!! TRIED 4 DAYS IN A ROW TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS ONLINE..THE SITE FREEZES UP..PRODUCTS TAKE MORE THAN 15 MINUTES TO DOWNLOAD!! THEN TRY AGAIN AND EVERYTHING IN MY CART...GONE!!! CALLED CALLED CALLED WROTE COMPLAINED COMPLAINED COMPLAINED!! THEY JUST LOST AN EXCELLENT CUSTOMER..I HAVE 2 WORDS FOR JORDANA COSMETIVS...AND IT'S NOT "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" HAD OUR COMPUTER RECHECKED OVER HAULED IT IS NOT ON OUR END!!! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE TERRIBLE ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE...NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!

THE VERY VERY VERY WORST TERRIBLE ONLINE SHOPPING EXPERIENCE..EVER!!!!!!!!! TRIED 4 DAYS IN A ROW TO PURCHASE PRODUCTS ONLINE..THE SITE FREEZES UP..PRODUCTS TAKE MORE THAN 15 MINUTES TO DOWNLOAD!! THEN TRY AGAIN AND EVERYTHING IN MY CART...GONE!!! CALLED CALLED CALLED WROTE COMPLAINED COMPLAINED COMPLAINED!! THEY JUST LOST AN EXCELLENT CUSTOMER..I HAVE 2 WORDS FOR JORDANA COSMETIVS...AND IT'S NOT "HAPPY HOLIDAYS" HAD OUR COMPUTER RECHECKED OVER HAULED IT IS NOT ON OUR END!!! TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE TERRIBLE ONLINE CUSTOMER SERVICE...NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!
So true I have never been able to order from them online because of these issues I mean I know it's affordable cosmetics but their customer service should not suck because of that it's a shame because they have decent products at a good price

Back