What is the best facial system to use for oily skin?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
i've used the neutrogena deep clean system and the biore shine control system, which lead to dry skin. im willing to try other biore products or a whole new system, just as long as their easy to find at like target and stuff.

This brand isn't necessarily drugstore but they always have tons of sales and their website is really easy to use.for oily skin I would suggest trying out the seaweed skincare line at the body shop and the tea tree oil toner.. I have been using both lines for over a year and it really helps with oily skin. The website usually has a 40% off the whole site at least once a month and prices are really good then :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by dianakim1430 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This brand isn't necessarily drugstore but they always have tons of sales and their website is really easy to use.for oily skin I would suggest trying out the seaweed skincare line at the body shop and the tea tree oil toner.. I have been using both lines for over a year and it really helps with oily skin. The website usually has a 40% off the whole site at least once a month and prices are really good then
smile.gif

beer.gif

Latest posts

Back