Anyone use clarisonic ?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I want to know that clarisonic clean system really has effect in skin clean ? my friends say it is

I own a clarisonic and I like it but sometimes I feel like it csn be kind of harsh. I really want to try the foreo which is another device thats used to wash your face but its way more gentler and ive heard great things about it. Pricing is similar but the foreo is a little more expensive but you dont have to buy replacement heads :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Quote: Originally Posted by dianakim1430 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I own a clarisonic and I like it but sometimes I feel like it csn be kind of harsh. I really want to try the foreo which is another device thats used to wash your face but its way more gentler and ive heard great things about it. Pricing is similar but the foreo is a little more expensive but you dont have to buy replacement heads
smile.gif

thank you for your suggestion, where you buy your clarisonic ?

I bought mine at a spa by my house but I know that they sell them at ulta and sephora or online

I have a Clarisonic Mia and really like it. I do not use it every day (probably 2-3 times a week, maybe 4) and to minimize any major issues when I purchased it they told me to start with 1x a week. I don't know if it really makes your skin more clean, but I think my skin is in better shape (looks and feels better) than when I purchased it. I didn't deal with any purging like some users do. 

Quote: Originally Posted by ItsHollyAgain /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I have a Clarisonic Mia and really like it. I do not use it every day (probably 2-3 times a week, maybe 4) and to minimize any major issues when I purchased it they told me to start with 1x a week. I don't know if it really makes your skin more clean, but I think my skin is in better shape (looks and feels better) than when I purchased it. I didn't deal with any purging like some users do. 

Can you tell me which one is better ?mia or mia2 ? and how much is it online ?

Quote: Originally Posted by micky611 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Quote: Originally Posted by ItsHollyAgain /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Can you tell me which one is better ?mia or mia2 ? and how much is it online ?

It's personal preference, so I can't say one is better than the other. The regular Mia only has one speed, while the Mia 2 has two speeds and also has a timer - so, after so many seconds it does a quiet sound (kind of a beep, but more like a different vibration) so you know to go to a different portion of your face. I went for the Mia 2, as it wasn't much more money and while I didn't care so much about if it had a timer I did like the option of two different speeds. As for how much it is online, I didn't search but you probably could if you are looking for a deal. Some places sell teh brush with some skin care items (I personally don't care at all for the Clarisonic brand products but Sephora has some sets with other brands, like Fresh). I just pulled up Sephora's Clarisonic page and the most basic versions of both without the extra skin care stuff run $125 for the Mia and $150 for the Mia 2. 

I've been thinking about getting one of these too, but not sure if I want to spend the money just yet. I've been having some issues with breakouts lately, so I might try to get that cleared up before I decide.

Quote: Originally Posted by Kolly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've been thinking about getting one of these too, but not sure if I want to spend the money just yet. I've been having some issues with breakouts lately, so I might try to get that cleared up before I decide.
If you want to buy cheap one, i can tell you where to buy, i just got one clarisonic mia

Latest posts

Back