The September 2013 Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm super tempted, but I think that I will wait for the October Mystery Box instead. I hope they offer Estelle as an add-on for next month!

Quote: Originally Posted by Grau /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm super tempted, but I think that I will wait for the October Mystery Box instead. I hope they offer Estelle as an add-on for next month!
Good thinking!  I'm going to try to hold off as well.

I'm a nerd and love galaxy stuff, so I ended up ordering this box. Hope it's a good one!

Quote: Originally Posted by CBritt /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm a nerd and love galaxy stuff, so I ended up ordering this box. Hope it's a good one!
Please post pictures when you get it, if you can! 

Caved - just ordered the cosmic ($25) with the mystery add on item.  But I swear it is the last Julep order I will place, ever (I may have said that last month but this time I mean it, lol!).  I actually canceled a week ago because I am such a sucker for all their sales.  I really like space though...  I am going to unsubscribe from their emails in hopes of not falling in love with any cute Halloween boxes they come out with next month.  I had to pay for shipping anyway as I am no longer a maven, so I went ahead and got the 2-4 day for $2 extra (I hate DHL).  Hopefully I will get it this weekend!

I couldn't resist the temptation and ordered the BIG Supernova box. Super excited but not super excited to see how long DHL takes this time around. This will be my first order since Julep made the switch to DHL. So we shall see!

I ordered Supernova with the $5 off code. Curiosity got the best of me.  This will be the first mystery box I've gotten in over a year, I think.

I couldn't help myself either. Bought a supernova mystery box with the 5$ discount. Sad that since I had to wait til now to order, they ran out of the mystery add-on! I am suck a sucker for random stuff.

I ended up getting the supernova mystery box as well. its my first julep box and its better getting mystery boxes then subbing in my opinion cause there tends to be cool themes.

So I placed my order on Monday got shipping notice Tuesday or Wednesday and it hasn't updated since then. Not liking the whole DHL shipping.

So I just got my mystery box shipping email from Julep and it links to USPS. I thought they were shipping via DHL now? It hasn't updated on USPS yet though so I have no idea if it's going through DHL first or not. Those of you who have gotten shipping where did your tracking link to?

So I just got my mystery box shipping email from Julep and it links to USPS. I thought they were shipping via DHL now? It hasn't updated on USPS yet though so I have no idea if it's going through DHL first or not. Those of you who have gotten shipping where did your tracking link to?
Mine linked to USPS, but I paid extra for the faster shipping so I will feel silly if they ship them all that way, lol! I hope it's a sign that they may reconsider the whole DHL idea.

Mine linked to USPS, but I paid extra for the faster shipping so I will feel silly if they ship them all that way, lol! I hope it's a sign that they may reconsider the whole DHL idea.
Mine shipped DHL today. So it looks like if you pay extra you get USPS.

I got cosmic box (plus mystery add on)!  So glad I took the plunge:

And my cheesy attempt at a galaxy mani per Juleps tutorial- the 'celestial bodies' are pretty silly looking but the rest seems kind of ok for my first nail art:

Quote: Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awesome!! What are the nail colors you got??

Lexie (yellow), Charlotte (purple), Francis (green), Blakely (molten), Reiko (copper?), and Estelle were inside the mystery box with the little hand scrub/lotion kit.  Carrie (pink) and the hand/cuticle stick were floating around outside that box and it was all in a bigger box.  I have no idea if the stuff outside was the mystery item, or if it was some combination of those things and the travel kit.  I love everything though, Blakely is my only dupe and I love that color =)

Quote: Originally Posted by Yeti /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And my cheesy attempt at a galaxy mani per Juleps tutorial- the 'celestial bodies' are pretty silly looking but the rest seems kind of ok for my first nail art:

Really nice!  It's got me wondering what items are the mystery gift (which I didn't order), but I guess I'll find out once my box arrives. 

Quote: Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awesome!! What are the nail colors you got??

Lexie (yellow), Charlotte (purple), Francis (green), Blakely (molten), Reiko (copper?), and Estelle were inside the mystery box with the little hand scrub/lotion kit.  Carrie (pink) and the hand/cuticle stick were floating around outside that box and it was all in a bigger box.  I have no idea if the stuff outside was the mystery item, or if it was some combination of those things and the travel kit.  I love everything though, Blakely is my only dupe and I love that color =)

Thanks! Both variations of the Cosmic box I've seen would have a dupe so far but the rest of the colors and products look awesome! I'm really glad I jumped in on this one, I'm really impressed with the boxes I've seen. Almost wishing I'd sprung for the Super Nova version :-D

Quote: Originally Posted by Lulubelle107 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Really nice!  It's got me wondering what items are the mystery gift (which I didn't order), but I guess I'll find out once my box arrives. 

I believe the Mystery Add-on is the Hand & Cuticle stick and a bottle of the shade Carrie. 

I am new on here, but I got the cosmic box and mystery add on too and am so glad I caved. September was my first official monthly box and I wasn't sure about the mystery box, but I love everything in it. After reading on here about the DHL shipping I was worried how long it'd take, but I ordered Monday evening and my box came on Thursday. I do live just outside of Seattle though.

Latest posts

Back