test

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well it's certainly unfortunate that these women get plastic surgery, but plastic surgery is extremely popular.
I suppose after their success with their blogs, it doesn't make much of a difference whether they get work done or not, because they're already successful... but to me as a beauty blogger, I don't think that's something that I would do.
Maybe it's because I'm too scared to go under a knife or if maybe it's been instilled in me to believe that it's not something I should do.
I made a beauty blog because I think there are natural ways to enhance your beauty and this is something that I would imagine these girls started out thinking as well. Otherwise, I don't see the purpose in them having a beauty blog.
I definitely think it defeats the purpose of having a beauty blog, to share your knowledge of beauty with hair care, skin care, beauty tricks and tips, if you're going to flush it all down the toilet and get plastic surgery but... "fame" does things like that to people.

I wouldn't look to deeply into it.
I suggest you take the tips that you like, that they created before all the surgeries, and use that instead of their recent work. That's what I'd do anyway.

Latest posts

Back