Anyone buying from the RiRi Hearts MAC fall release?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're welcome.

And just when I was feeling good about my 11K posts you pop in with 17K LOL

I'm getting all of the lippies and liners since it's buy now, ask questions later. Hopefully I like all the shades. I was looking at the Her Cocoa quad, but I'm being good. I don't need another neutral palette. Last week I swatched 3 identical golds from different brands in my collection. Oof! I'm considering the CCB, but it's not a need. RRW is the most gorgeous red. I was really pleased with it. I don't reach for Heaux and RRB.

I'm thinking about getting the Blush/ bronzed duo mostly because of the packaging. :) I love to depot them and put in my powder in MAC's pretty packaging.

Quote: Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm going to get the RiRi Woo lipstick and lip gloss. I LOVE the packaging. This will be my first Mac purchase :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

RiRi Woo is hands down my favorite red lipstick.

Quote: Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif

RiRi Woo is hands down my favorite red lipstick.

It looks beautiful! I stopped myself from buying it sooner because I wanted the LE packaging. Hopefully the "waiting room" isn't as bad as the RiRi summer launch.

Quote: Originally Posted by lioness90 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

It looks beautiful! I stopped myself from buying it sooner because I wanted the LE packaging. Hopefully the "waiting room" isn't as bad as the RiRi summer launch.

I have backups in regular packaging and will get LE too LOL.

I love looking at the collections, but I am afraid this one is not calling me to make my first MAC purchase. I think the eyeshadow quads, and purple & red lipsticks would be on my list if I won the lottery, though ^_~

Temptalia at Makeup and Beauty Blog have swatches of the collection. 

Dang, now I kinda want the Her Cocoa quad too. I wish they sold the quad packaging individually from the shadows.

Quote: Originally Posted by internetchick /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  You should check out Beautizine. She has great photos, and very color accurate.

Thanks! They do have great photos!

I think I'm going to stick to the RiRi Woo lipstick and lipglass.

I'm curious about how the brushes perform. Has anyone seen reviews or heard anything about them? 

The Her Cocoa quad, RiRi Woo lipstick and Hibiscus Kiss look nice, but they're not exactly unique and I'm trying to cull my makeup stash. I'll probably still try to check them out in person, though. The good thing about the brushes is that you don't have to throw away limited edition packaging when you're done with the product - not that I'd use up a lipstick or an eyeshadow quad anytime soon but still... 
rolleyes1.gif
 I'm afraid I'd be hesitant to use the products because I don't want to get rid of the packaging when I'm done (I know that might be pretty silly of me).

Latest posts

Back