(Discussion) Secret Santa 2013 is coming soon!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's almost October which means it's almost time for Secret Santa here on MakeupTalk! Information on Secret Santa 2013 will be coming soon!

Thanks for organizing again this year Zadi! Last year was awesome. I'm in!!

Ooooh I might join in this year! Last year looked so great and I just love sending presents :3

I was poor last year and couldn't participate. Now I'm a grown up with a real job, so I'm in! XD

The rules for Secret Santa 2013 is now up. https://www.makeuptalk.com/t/137818/secret-santa-rules-2013/0_100 A few minor changes but nothing major. Sign ups officially start November 1 however like last year members must have an active account on MUT as of October 1, 2013. If you join MUT after October 1 unfortunately you will not be able to participate. Also, like last year you must have 50 valid posts by November 1. So new members you'll have until November 1 to get those 50 posts in. The minors changes are members are to PM me their personal info rather than email so that I can forward the info to your Secret Santa and the 2nd minor change is that if you have any allergies to please state it in the appropriate thread (to be added at a later date). Oh and the other minor change is to identify yourself by your username in your package to avoid confusion (especially if you participate in other swaps).

I can't even tell you how excited I am that I found this group!! Looking forward to being a "Secret Santa"!!!

quick question: do we get a hint or a wish list for our recipient? Or do we just buy what we want?

Every time I think I can't love it here more I find another reason to love it more..... so excited!!!

34 Posts to Go... so, I can qualify. I must stop lurking. This sounds like a lot of fun. Thanks for setting it up and giving us ample warning! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back