Sign in to follow this  
Director

10 Year Anniversary of MakeupTalk

Happy 10 year Anniversary!!! Congratulations, that's honestly a really impressive accomplishment. I wish I had found you earlier. Thank you so much for making this amazing place & to everyone who contributed as well! Wishing you all the best for the decades to come. xoxo

hb.gif

Congratulations MakeUpTalk for your 10 Year Anniversary! I can't believe I didn't find you till last month. So glad that I did though! This is a great community!

A huge Congrates I Rember when I first ran across your site I was so happy so much in one place for all of us makeup beauty everything together.

Congratulations Tony and staff! MUT changed my life when I joined in 2005. I became friends with then moderator Jen, who I later introduced to my cousin while he was in Iraq (over the internet of course!). fast fwd a few years....Jen moved from NYC to MS, married my cousin (I got to visit NYC for their wedding!), and moved in to our guest house. Best of all.. my "online friend" became family! thanks to MUT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa329 View Post

Congratulations Tony and staff! MUT changed my life when I joined in 2005. I became friends with then moderator Jen, who I later introduced to my cousin while he was in Iraq (over the internet of course!). fast fwd a few years....Jen moved from NYC to MS, married my cousin (I got to visit NYC for their wedding!), and moved in to our guest house. Best of all.. my "online friend" became family! thanks to MUT.

Oh, this is so sweet! I love hearing stories of how the internet brings people together <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisa329 View Post

what a cool story!  what's up with Jen?  please tell her hi from Tony!

Congrats! darling you don't look a day over 9! Thank you for this great site. I've met some wonderful people and learned a ton!! MUAH!!!

Y'ALL are beautiful. Thanks for all the hardwork and creativity you put into this website, so that we are able to communicate, learn, and share our interest in beauty with people all across the globe. Much appreciation...

Sign in to follow this  

About MakeupTalk®

© 2003-2018 MakeupTalk.com®, an active online community and message board geared towards members wanting to discuss everything to do with makeup, cosmetics, product reviews, monthly subscription boxes and general beauty related topics. Our community provides product reviews, makeup and general beauty tips. Our most popular topics are subscription boxes and their monthly spoilers. Join our community for free to take part in the conversations and share your own beauty tips and product reviews with others. We look forward to seeing you online here at Makeuptalk®!

Follow us

Recent tweets

MakeupTalk Facebook - 911K Likes