QOTD: Sept 13 2013 - One product you never use

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never use a brow pencil. Don't own one. Too cheap to buy the Anastasia Beverly Hills one in my color that I want. I just use eyeshadows (I don't need much filling anyways.)

Gel eyeliner. I have tried a million times, and I love it on others, but I can't stand it on me.

Quote: Originally Posted by saramcsmith /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Gel eyeliner. I have tried a million times, and I love it on others, but I can't stand it on me.

I've never tried gel or liquid eyeliner, only pencils.

Quote: Originally Posted by slinka /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I never use a brow pencil. Don't own one. Too cheap to buy the Anastasia Beverly Hills one in my color that I want. I just use eyeshadows (I don't need much filling anyways.)

I've never tried a brow pencil. I have such dark full brows that I've never considered doing anything except pluck them down.

Oh, I never use foundation either. Not for my face...(I have cheap ones that I use to cover tattoos occasionally when I need to look more appropriate in photos)

Although I am tempted sometimes when I'm having bad skin days...I'd like to try the kat von d one (not that I can ever find the ghostly white shade in the store, lol) but I just don't know if I really want to spring for something that expensive that I won't use all of the time.

I don't like to say there's anything I won't try because I like to keep my options open but probably self tanner.

I don't use a brow pencil. Instead, I use an angled brush and brown eye shadow. 

Self-tanners

Bronzer (although I bought some recently, so that may change)

Quote: Originally Posted by MakeuptheCat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Concealer.  I never had something on my skin that needed it or dark circles under my eyes.  I started getting acne a year ago but I wasn't in the habit of using concealer, so I couldn't be bothered.  Now my acne has finally gone away recently so I guess I made the right choice xD

I'd kill for no dark circles! I live for concealer lol, oh well, crappy genes are crappy genes.=p

Primer. I've tried many kinds and my skin doesn't like it. My makeup looks and lasts much better without it.

Bronzers and foundation. I actually only wear foundation if I go to a special even... like a wedding

Latest posts

Back