• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to MakeUp Talk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Popsugar Musthave September 2013 Swaps

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Willing to trade:

Book: P.S. - your're invited, by Erica Domesek

Wanted:

I'm game for just about anything.  Would love other popsugar items, or household type items/decor, but willing to discuss and just have fun with it.

Thanks!

I would love to trade the reed diffuser for the fall luxury box shopping bag pm me if interested

I have the $25 Shoptiques gift card that I would like to trade for the $25 Gorjana gift card from a previous month.

I have the $25 charm and chain gift card that I'd like to trade for the Shoptique gift card. Thanks!!

I'm not sure why it won't let me edit my original post, but I have worked out a trade for the Gorjana code, so my Shoptiques code is no longer available. Thanks to everyone who has pm'd me though!

Like to trade my bag for a black and white or purpleish color bag
Have the Rachel Zoe ring but it's too big for me. Like to trade for another tote?

I'd like to trade my bag for pretty much any other color combination! Pink/orange are so not my color....

Looking to trade both my Gorjana code and Charm and Chain code for one Shoptiques code (2 for 1).

I also have a trades list.  

Want:

• Gorjana bracelet form November
  • Bodum Bistro Mugs from December 
  • Pinch Emergency Kit from December (color unimportant)
  • Beauty Blender and wash from May 
  • Lulah Citron body wash from August
  • Dermalogica Cleansers from August

Have:

• From May box:
          -Question I Ask When I Want To Talk About Myself (book)

-Charm & Chain gift card(s), have two

• From June box:
          -Juice Beauty CC Creams samples sizes (two, warm shade) 

• From August box:
          -May Designs Weekly To Dos Notebook (opened)

• From September box:
          -PS You're Invited DIY book

• From Fall Style box:
          -Christian Lacroix Feria A6 Lay Flat Notebook

I got a very similar one to shabs and I'm not terribly happy with it. So if someone actually likes it and wants to trade, I'd be up for that. I prefer any other color including yours plumplant (which is actually really beautiful imo). I'm new here, so I don't know how trading would work out.

(sorry about the image quality .. the colors are very vivid (almost a neon-kind of green))

Add another one to the blue, black, neon green pattern pile. If anyone likes it and is interested in swapping, please let me know!

This may be a long shot but does anyone want to trade bags??

I really liked the dark snake print one or the floral print one I saw in the thread. Not a fan of this type of print. 

This may be a long shot but does anyone want to trade bags?? I really liked the dark snake print one or the floral print one I saw in the thread. Not a fan of this type of print. 
I love this one! Let me know if you would trade for the one I posted - I know it's not one of the ones you said you were looking for...

I would like to trade my bag too.its really cute just a little too earth tone for my tastes![

If anyone would like the Rachel Zoe ring from the Special Edition fall box, and has something fun to offer me feel free to PM me 
smile.gif

Latest posts

Back