Trying to cancel my account..help

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've tried cancelling my subscription three times now and each time they've sent the confirmation link it goes to a 503 error site. Has this happened to anyone else? I really need to cancel my subscription. I've emailed them twice and haven't gotten a response yet. (during the week of course, not over the weekend) 

Quote: Originally Posted by SamhopeM /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I've tried cancelling my subscription three times now and each time they've sent the confirmation link it goes to a 503 error site. Has this happened to anyone else? I really need to cancel my subscription. I've emailed them twice and haven't gotten a response yet. (during the week of course, not over the weekend) 

What browser are you using?

I've tried it with my phone, chrome, chrome canary and IE and get the same error in all of them.

Well, since it's the middle of the month you're fine for another two weeks before you're charged for October. Email them again and you should expect to hear back from them by Tuesday.

I cancelled via Chrome two weeks ago and didn't have any issues.  Hopefully emailing them will help you out.

I've posted it on their FB wall that you're encountering a 503. Usually one of the tech guys is online so they may see it.

Latest posts

Back