Color Swatch Request Thread

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Liz

Reaction score
We have a new section in our Picture Gallery for Color Swatches!

If you have a request for a swatch, please post it here.

If you have made a color swatch, please post it in the Gallery and then post in this thread to let us know that you made one :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Have fun!!

YAY! You guys asked for it...and here it is! Post up any swatches you'd like to see pics of guys!

I uploaded my Sweetscents swatch pic.

Post requests! If I've got it I'll swatch it.

I'd love to see a swatch of Dollymix Sheertone Shimmer blush! It looks quite dark on the site, but is described as a candy pink and looks different in all the pictures i see! It may be just the pink i'm after :)

Here's the first one, I'll do Humid and Clover later:

1443-compare.JPG

Milani on the left, MAC on the right.

Sirvinya, those shadows look beautiful! What colors are they? I'm very close to bidding on an eBay lot, but the colors look sort of washed out in the picture there.

My first post, btw!

Nothing I did could get the White Gold to show up. It actually has a green irisdescence but my camera just can't pick it up.

L-R: White Gold, Frost, Old Gold, Tan:

1443-swatch2.JPG

I added a swatch of MAC Chocolate Brown Pigment, MAC CoCo Beach Pigment, and MAC CoCo Pigment here.

If anyone wants Pigment swatches, let me know, you can check out the ones I have in my notepad.

Requesting a swatch of MAC Goldenaire Pigment and MAC Deckchair Pigment side to side...

im dying to see mac peaches blush, even if its just a pic of the blush , everytime i go to the counter i cant find it and i dont know how it looks

Jenny here is the Mac Peaches, I tried to take the best pics I could in natural light but here the weather is awful so the light wasn't the perfect!!

Latest posts

Back