Kim Kardahsian Inspired Makeup Tutorial!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey everyone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I created this kim kardashian inspired makeup look & i am so happy with the way it turned out because it looks very similar to her look! I hope you ladies enjoy :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

0.jpg

I would really appreciate it if you guys gave me your feedback! enjoy <3

Quote:I love the look. I think I'm going to try it this weekend.  I don't know if I have the skills yet, but I need practice.  You think this is a good everyday look? For work etc.  Or is it for going out?  Also I love the bun. Originally Posted by Azanelly Toledo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  Hey everyone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I created this kim kardashian inspired makeup look & i am so happy with the way it turned out because it looks very similar to her look! I hope you ladies enjoy :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

0.jpg

I would really appreciate it if you guys gave me your feedback! enjoy <3

Quote: Originally Posted by BoySarah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think this look is perfect for going out! I think you can adjust it for during the day by maybe not smoking it out so much on the under eye area :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Hey everyone :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I created this kim kardashian inspired makeup look & i am so happy with the way it turned out because it looks very similar to her look! I hope you ladies enjoy :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I would really appreciate it if you guys gave me your feedback! enjoy <3
kim k should take lessons from you. You look beautiful and lit from within! Your make up looks glamorous and fresh at the same time. It has an ethereal look to it. You are gorgeous!

I meet with my counselor next Tuesday.  I will me the first time since I began wearing makeup.  I want to show I can do it confidently and still look more on the glam side.  I am wearing a 3 piece skirt suit.. navy jacket and skirt with white blouse.  I reallyl want to do this look.  yah or nay?

I meet with my counselor next Tuesday.  I will me the first time since I began wearing makeup.  I want to show I can do it confidently and still look more on the glam side.  I am wearing a 3 piece skirt suit.. navy jacket and skirt with white blouse.  I reallyl want to do this look.  yah or nay?
Yay :).

Latest posts

Back