Ipsy promo with Cailyn products

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi fellow makeup lovers!!

I know, based on conversations on the threads here, that a lot of people want to purchase the Cailyn products on their website http://www.cailyncosmetics.com, but the shipping costs are a big turnoff, even with the ipsy promo code.

I really wanted to purchase a few items from their site, including their mineral eyeshadow, but the costs were over 16.00!!  So, I sent them an email (which you can get from their contact page http://www.cailyncosmetics.com/Articles.asp?ID=137#.UjdGJXfnJ6U)  and a wonderful young lady from Cailyn emailed me back today, asking me to give her a call to send the items USPS, instead of UPS.

My shipping costs will be less than 5.00!!   And she also applied the 30% ipsy promo to my order :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I did mention to her that on the beauty boards that many people were interested in purchasing the products, but the UPS ground shipping costs were stopping them from doing so.   She is going to talk to the folks that can change that, but in the meantime, if you email cailyn cosmetics and ask them about a lower shipping rate by sending it USPS, they will work with you to do that!

I hope this helps the ladies here who really wanted to purchase more items from their store.  I know that dermstore.com has a few of their products, but not all colors and items. 

Thank you for sharing. I have a shopping cart full and was hesitating to complete the order. I will call now and add another item (because I saved on shipping)

You rock!! I wanted to at least try one of the shimmery balms (sugar rose) but the shipping made me say nope!! I'm so happy now!!!!! Thank you!!!

you are welcome!!  I got the following

the mineral eyeshadow in dark sky  (I am intrigued by this)

lip balm in apple pink and velvet rose (apple pink is not a color sold at dermstore)

lip shimmer in angelic white (hoping to tone down my bright lip colors!!)

Latest posts

Back