The Stitch Fix Thread!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We had talked in the Golden Tote thread about making a Stitch Fix thread, so here it is!

Stitch Fix is a wardrobe curation box. You can get order it whenever you want it, or you can sign up monthly. The curation fee is $20 and they send you 5 items. You can try them on at home and decide whether or not to buy any of them. If you do, the $20 fee goes toward the purchase. You also get a discount if you purchase everything in your box.

I'm getting my 2nd box this week! This is what I got last time:

There was also a maxi skirt, but it was plain black. I ended up keeping the shirt in the front. it's not something I would have picked for myself AT ALL, but I actually ended up loving it!

I've been eyeing this sub but it seems kind of expensive for such a risk? I'm curious to see what people get though so I can decide!

Yeyyyyy so happy to see this thread:)) I am on to my fourth "fix" coming next week. So far I have kept a cardigan, skinny jeans in baby blue, a striped sweater with all lace back and finally the jacket that was featured in their blog! I LOVE getting clothes trying them with all my own stuff and keeping what I like. Pricing is not that great; I have found a brand new season Kensie dress they ve sent me at macys for half the price at their promotional sale but stitch fix is great for discovering new brands:) Overall LOVE!

Yay for a Stitch Fix thread. My fourth fix comes Oct. 9. In my last fix I kept this super cute brown suede-type asymmetrical moto jacket and a striped tiered long sleeve shirt. (Getting ready for fall!) The jacket was $78 and the shirt was $68 for those curious about prices. In my first fix I kept a shirt and leggings, each was $38 so it really can be pretty affordable.

Just checked my tracking and mine is scheduled for early delivery today! Woohoo!

Quote: Originally Posted by AshJs3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just checked my tracking and mine is scheduled for early delivery today! Woohoo!

Please share pics if you can :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I get my first fix on Friday.  I've been borderline obsessed with the checkout list on their website trying to figure out what everything is going to look like.

I love the shirt you kept from your first fix too, really cute.

I LOVE Stitch Fix! Thank you for starting this thread! It's such a fun present to open :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I've only had one "fix" but my next one is scheduled to arrive on the 24th. I'll post what I receive next week, but until then I've been searching "Stitchfix review" in google to read/see what other people think/receive. It's been fun to compare different opinions and styles. I don't know how, but I loved everything they sent me the first time. Although a couple of nuances kept me from keeping it all (jacket sleeves too short and blouse too sheer for work), I love that you have the same stylist each time so that every little note I made will help with my next "fix." 

I LOVE Stitch Fix! Thank you for starting this thread! It's such a fun present to open :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I've only had one "fix" but my next one is scheduled to arrive on the 24th. I'll post what I receive next week, but until then I've been searching "Stitchfix review" in google to read/see what other people think/receive. It's been fun to compare different opinions and styles. I don't know how, but I loved everything they sent me the first time. Although a couple of nuances kept me from keeping it all (jacket sleeves too short and blouse too sheer for work), I love that you have the same stylist each time so that every little note I made will help with my next "fix." 
So happy to see all the fellow Stitch Fix'ers here:)) Seems like we will get our next fixes around the same time. Very curious to see if you get to keep your initial stylist; in my experience ( I am onto my fourth) the stylists changed each time. Clarie, Jackie and then Ishara I believe. I asked for my last stylist again though so I will report back whether they assigned her to me again:)

Got my box! OMG I love everything. I want to keep it all!

Please excuse my dirty mirror, I'm lazy.
icon_razz.gif

First up: shirt and skinny jeans

This shirt is my favorite! I wear a lot of black and grey so it's a welcome change for me. I've always liked prints like this but could never find the "perfect" one. This one is definitely a keeper! The jeans are cute and I like them, but I have so many pairs of skinny jeans.

This shirt I love, but it's a bit pricey at $78. I've thought about justifying it by saying this is the one I'm using my $20 credit on, but we'll see!

This sweater is really cute, but it's 100% Viscose which I've had horrible experiences with in the past. No viscose or rayon for me!

I like this cardigan and it's very "me" but it's 60% rayon and rayon is evil!

I'm definitely keeping the first top, still undecided about the rest!

Got my box! OMG I love everything. I want to keep it all! I'm definitely keeping the first top, still undecided about the rest!
Hard to tell cause the pics are kind of dark but I like the first two tops. Thanks for posting!

I tried Stitch Fix about a year ago and my fix was sooooo far off, I haven't tried again.  I'm excited to see what everyone else gets though, to see if it's improved!

Quote: Originally Posted by chocolatte /img/forum/go_quote.gif

My first is supposed to be here the 24th!! Looks like we are first subscribers together!! I can't wait!
Hope your fix rocks. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Ooo a Stitch Fix thread, yay! This was my first fix. I ended up only keeping the dress because of some fit issues, but I really liked almost everything! I've got another one that should be delivered early next week. I'm anxious to see what's in it.  

I just got my first fix in this week and i totally loved everything. i think i did so well in part because i was absurdly specific with telling them what i like to wear. i only got one thing i really didn't like but with the discount it's dumb not to keep it. that's the only thing... if you MUST have the $78 dress in your $300 box, after it's discounted and you love 1 or 2 more things, you're going to end up with the entire box. maybe every time i won't have a must have piece, i don't know!

[/img]
[/img][/img]
Got my 4 th stitch fix one day early today and I LOVE it this time! Totally my style I think my Pinterest board helped a lot and as three of the items are so my style I am keeping the whole thing to get the discount; makes much more sense as the other two items I like enough. Totally happy this time :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Great stuff! I'm doing 1 a month. My next one is schedule for October 16th!

Latest posts

Back