Ipsy: NYX Single Eyeshadows in the September Glambag

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Please post the color & color number of the NYX shadow you received in your Ipsy Glambag. (I hate to post it but I'm going to....) It was asked of me if I knew if these colors were discontinued. At this time I know the color I received is no longer listed on the NYX website however I did find it on Beautylish as having been sold between 2009 and 2011. I don't know when or if it was discontinued. As I said I'm compiling a list of the 20 colors sent so please list your shadow. NYX provided me with the list of all 20 colors sent to Ipsy subscribers.

ES29 - DEEP CHARCOAL*

ES32 - PURPLE

ES39A - FANTASY

ES46A - NAVY BLUE ES53A - VELVET SUEDE ES63A - CRYPTONITE ES86 - LANIKAI

ES95 - HOT CRYSTAL

ES103 - HOLLYWOOD ES105 - ROCK ES108 - GOLDEN POPPY ES112 - FAHRENHEIT ES118 - NUTMEG ES122 - MOROCCO ES123 - BEAUTY QUEEN ES128A - PURE GOLD ES141 - ASPHALT ES146A  SPARKLE WHITE ES150A  UTOPIA GOLD ES151A  EARTHY SHIMMER * Note: ES29 - DEEP CHARCOAL is also listed as ES29 CHARCOAL on some of the shadows.

Names without a photo are ones not sold on NYX's website or ULTA.

Images from ULTA & Ipsy.

Edit: I've contacted NYX and they were kind enough to provide me with the list of all 20 colors sent by Ipsy. I've emailed them back asking if or when these were discontinued. It's possible some are now seasonal colors or limited edition colors. I'll have more info once available.

Edit: 9/18

After the NYX rep posted below that they readded most of the names to NYX I've gone through to see what colors are now available and which are not. Here is the updated list. Items underlined are available as of this edit.

1. ES29 - DEEP CHARCOAL*
  2. ES32 - PURPLE
  3. ES39A - FANTASY (sold out)
  4. ES46A - NAVY BLUE
  5. ES53A - VELVET SUEDE (sold out)
  6. ES63A - CRYPTONITE
  7. ES86 - LANIKAI
  8. ES95 - HOT CRYSTAL
  9. ES103 HOLLYWOOD
  10. ES105 ROCK
  11. ES108 GOLDEN POPPY (sold out)
  12. ES112 FAHRENHEIT (sold out)
  13. ES118 NUTMEG [not listed on NYX]
  14. ES122 MOROCCO (sold out)
  15. ES123 BEAUTY QUEEN (sold out)
  16. ES128A PURE GOLD (sold out)
  17. ES141 ASPHALT (sold out)
  18. ES146A SPARKLE WHITE
  19. ES150A UTOPIA GOLD
  20. ES151A EARTHY SHIMMER

From another swap group. I'm posting the colors stated as received (no color codes)

Golden Poppy

Pure Gold

Lanikai <----------------- this is what I got in bag #1 (have note recieved bag #2)

Charcoal

Cryptonite <------------- lots of ppl posting they got this color

Navy Blue

Crystal White

Purple

Hollywood

Fantasy

Morocco

Velvet Suede

Rock

Please post the color & color number of the NYX shadow you received in your Ipsy Glambag. (I hate to post it but I'm going to....) It was asked of me if I knew if these colors were discontinued. At this time I know the color I received is no longer listed on the NYX website however I did find it on Beautylish as having been sold between 2009 and 2011. I don't know when or if it was discontinued. As I said I'm compiling a list of the 20 colors sent so please list your shadow.
  1. ES86 Lanikai
  2. ES63A Cryptonite
  3. ES29 Charcoal
  4. ES32 Purple
  5. ES118 Nutmeg
  6. ES108 Golden Poppy
  7. ES146A Sparkle White
  8. ES95 Hot Crystal
  9. ES122 Morocco
  10. ES150A Utopia Gold 
  11. ? Pure Gold
  12. ? Navy Blue
  13. ? Crystal White
  14. ? Hollywood
  15. ? Fantasy
  16. ? Velvet Suede
  17. ? Rock
  18. ?
  19. ?
  20. ?
So is ipsy sending us "old" makeup samples? Provided to them by Nyx?

# 112 Fahrenheit ( which is discontinued ! ) and Rock - not sure about the number sorry its upstairs

Quote: Originally Posted by mommamowad /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  # 112 Fahrenheit ( which is discontinued ! ) and Rock - not sure about the number sorry its upstairs
 i cant find anyone who also got Fahrenheit  am i the only one??? pretty color but i don't think it will work with my coloring. but I'm kinda appalled its so old

Latest posts

Back