eyeliner

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I suggest to buy the LORAC - Front of the Line Pro liquid eyeliner. I love it ever since I started using it (3yrs ago). It only cost $23 and you can find it in Sephora. 

I have a couple of ideas for you...

Right now Sephora has a really awesome kit called Sephora Favorites Draw The Line available. It's $30 and comes with the following products:

- 0.025 oz Make Up Forever Aqua Eyes Eyeliner in Black
- 0.082 oz Sephora Collection Long-Lasting 12HR Wear Eye Liner in Black
- 0.01 oz Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eye Liner in Black
- 0.04 oz Eyeko Skinny Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- 0.01 oz Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner in Stingray
- 0.01 oz Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Double Ended Eye Pencil in Perversion and Demolition

The urban decay pencil is double ended with one end being dark dark black (perversion) and the other being a dark rich brown (demolition).

Stila stay all day, Eyeko skinny liquid, and sephora collection eye liner in the kit are all liquid.

You really can't go wrong with the kit because you get tons of different products that are worth much more money than just buying one item, even though they are large samples. Also with this option you can then find out and figure out which you like the best.

I bought the kit and my favorite is the Eyeko skinny liquid eyeliner - black. The liner is really easy to use and I can do great looks easier.

2 other budget friendly options are the Loreal Carbon Black Telescopic Precision Liquid Eyeliner (absolutely amazing! My number 1 go to eyeliner.)

and for very budget friendly the e.l.f. Essential Liquid Eyeliner (black) or any color you like.

My favorites are Eyeko eyeliners and Dolly Wink eyeliners. Dolly Wink is a japanese line of eye products. You can find them on eBay for a reasonable amount of money.

My favs are Kat Von D in Trooper and physicians formula 2 in 1 eye booster liner + serum ( the skinny version) in ultra black.

My favorite are face shop liquid eyeline... But, My friend bobbi brown user, she say it have perfect brush and perfect result. I think wanna try it.. Hehehe..

Stila stay all day liquid eye liner is the best I've ever tried. And I've been wearing liquid liner for about 8-9 years.

I've only been using liquid eyeliner for a few months, so i started with a drugstore brand in case I hated it (it was about $5) - turns out I LOVE my Revlon Colorstay liquid eyeliner, although sometimes it flakes off easily. 

My friend told me that her BH Cosmetics liquid eyeliner is pretty good, and it's so cheap (like $4) that I might try that one next, so if I hate it I won't be out too much $$. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Marc Jacobs Beauty Magic Marc'er Precision Pen is the best. Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Eye Liner comes in 2nd.

Jordana Fabuliner. It's like $2 at Walgreens, nice and black, gives a perfect line, never dries out.

Physician's Formula eye booster liner pen is my HG liquid liner.  It's super easy to apply and doesn't dry out......and it stays on my eyes.

I've never used it but Maybelline's line stiletto liquid pen is the only liner my daughter will use.  She loves it.

Back