*Spoilers* October 2013 Popsugar Must Have Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quote: Originally Posted by kitnmitns /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  It's time to start thinking about it...

I've been going through all the subs looking for October threads lol

My re-sub to PopSugar starts in October, yay! I took a break but couldn't stay away for that long lol.

I'm getting my first box in October and I can't wait!  I signed up back in August!

Ooo I can't wait! I'm really hoping for a new travel mug. Mine started leaking the other day on my way to work. Ugh. I wouldn't be upset if some of that Starbucks pumpkin spice Via made it's way into the box too!

Ooo I can't wait! I'm really hoping for a new travel mug. Mine started leaking the other day on my way to work. Ugh. I wouldn't be upset if some of that Starbucks pumpkin spice Via made it's way into the box too!
A travel mug and via packets would be great! I still want a scarf out of PopSugar. Since there wasn't one in September or the Fall boxes, I really hope a scarf comes in October. I wonder how/when PS will start utilizing our profiles?

I'm hoping for a fun makeup item maybe Winks by Georgie or something along those lines. A candle in a fall scent.... Perhaps something with a Halloween theme for the box.

Quote: Originally Posted by ButterflyGrl /img/forum/go_quote.gif
  I'm getting my first box in October and I can't wait!  I signed up back in August!
Mine too this is my first box in October other than the $100 box I just got

Do you think this box will come in the first week or so like normal? If so that would be CRAZY! My popsugar came on Friday..thats like..only a two week gap! 

Oh I hadn't thought about that but I would think they'd go back to their normal shipping schedule. Good point.

Quote: Originally Posted by kayglass /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A travel mug and via packets would be great! I still want a scarf out of PopSugar. Since there wasn't one in September or the Fall boxes, I really hope a scarf comes in October. I wonder how/when PS will start utilizing our profiles?

Oooooohh... a scarf would be nice! I would also like a candle too, but I don't imagine they would send one in the October box. 

Hopefully we can see them using our profiles with this box!

I love October - it is my favorite month! I am expecting all my boxes to be amazing this month or else! lol

Things I want for October... Something in a fall scent, like a lotion or a fragrance mini. A beauty item! Makeup! Would love a travel mug and via packets. Or maybe a little bottle of pumpkin spice syrup to DIY lattes. A fall home item maybe... Would love a scarf. Or a random surprise like they love to give us! I really do love this sub. It is a fun treat each month.

I love ps! I would like a book to read for the winter/ fall though. One of my fave times to read

Ooohhh I would like:

Face cream

Makeup primer

Transluscent mineral powder

Scarf

Book (novel OR cookbook)

Pumpkin bread/muffin/doughnut/cookie mix

Throw blanket

A million dollars!

I'm thinking: Earrings or bracelet, since there was no jewelry last month and a ring and necklace were in recent boxes, Body lotion, I'm out. ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Coffee or chocolate, I'm always in need of these items DVD rom com, for the rainy, cold nights to come Cozy socks or mittens, ditto Cool photo frame, I never buy them for myself and my sis is getting married next month. Would love a great frame to inspire me to change some photos around my apartment. Let's hoping shipping is more efficient this month. I just received September today.

Latest posts

Back