L'oreal Hip-high Intensity Pigments

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I went to Walgreens today and discovered these on a display. I bought a few and was wondering if any one else has seen them or tried them.

It's a whole new color line by them and the brochure I got,says they have 61 new color products in:lipstick,lip gloss,shadow duos,liquid makeup,blush,bronzer and highlighter.

I tried the lipgloss in adoring (i think thats the name) and it looks so much like MAC lovechild or adventurous lipglass. i havent tried anything else, yet

I saw these in the Walgreens ad today! I cant wait till I see them in store/hear some reviews from you girls to see how they work.

I've heard a bunch of raves about these but they have yet to come to my Walgreens... I can't wait!!!!

I saw them today too. Very deep, vibrant colors-seems to be targeting women of color. I didn't think they would work for me. Now you have me curious....

Not tried them, but would be very interested if they delivered what they say.

I got a brochure today and there are models of all races,shown,wearing different looks.

A little something for everyone.

I saw these when I was in Target yesterday and I was surprised too. I am curious about the colors as well.

i saw them on display at target today, very dark colors. I am curious too. :icon_smil

Back