Beauty Weaknesses

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
What are your beauty weaknesses? For me, I'm a complete sucker for cute, princessy packaging. Jill Stuart, Paul & Joe, Anna Sui, Laduree, Etude House, etc.

Beautiful lipsticks and glittery eyeshadows (even though I am getting to the point where I can't rock the glitter anymore... I *need* to expand my collection of matte eyeshadows!  But the glitter... it calls to me... lol)

Nail polish.  I'm obsessed.  Love blues, greens, purples...oh yeah, all the colors. lol

Also, right now I have a weakness for lip products.  I have way too many, but I want more (Sephora Gimme more lip set - must have!)

Dark eyeshadows and red/vampy lipsticks. I probably have more of both products than I would ever care to admit haha.

Mine is make-up bags, ZÃœCA, On-D-go, Monda, Kim Greene, Tas Merah, MUFE, MAC... Etc. As for product, I don't really have one...

Quote: Originally Posted by vogueboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Mine is make-up bags, ZÃœCA, On-D-go, Monda, Kim Greene, Tas Merah, MUFE, MAC... Etc.

As for product, I don't really have one...
ha, didn't even think of make-up bags. I know I have way more of those than I'll ever use.

The etude house packaging always gets me! lol. Me and you would be friends in real life, I swear. I also love the tony moly packaging. Cat-shaped mascara, tint, and lipstick? you know I bought them all, lol.

I also love fanciful/darker packaging and sexy/weird names, lol. Urban Decay book of shadows was a gimmick I loved =p 

My other weakness- eyeshadows. I don't need anymore, but by god- I just need ALL OF THEM. lol.

Quote: Originally Posted by Deareux /img/forum/go_quote.gif

What are your beauty weaknesses?

For me, I'm a complete sucker for cute, princessy packaging. Jill Stuart, Paul & Joe, Anna Sui, Laduree, Etude House, etc.

The etude house packaging always gets me! lol. Me and you would be friends in real life, I swear. I also love the tony moly packaging. Cat-shaped mascara, tint, and lipstick? you know I bought them all, lol. I also love fanciful/darker packaging and sexy/weird names, lol. Urban Decay book of shadows was a gimmick I loved =p  My other weakness- eyeshadows. I don't need anymore, but by god- I just need ALL OF THEM. lol.
I know we would! Have you seen the Paul and Joe cat lipsticks? The lipstick itself is shaped like a cat! It's too cute to ever use.

I know we would!

Have you seen the Paul and Joe cat lipsticks? The lipstick itself is shaped like a cat! It's too cute to ever use.

Oh yesss, I hate it when (Well, it's love/hate) things are so cute/nicely packaged that I don't even want to use it! (Physicians formula put out a blusher with a high heel on the product and a bronzer with a corset on the product...and they are just acting like decorations on my vanity-I can't bring myself to ruin the pattern yet! lol.)

Holika Holika also has blush/highlighter that has a cat or an owl shape in it! Laduree's makeup line has blush that has been formed into rose petals. Like petals made out if pure blush!

Holika Holika also has blush/highlighter that has a cat or an owl shape in it! Laduree's makeup line has blush that has been formed into rose petals. Like petals made out if pure blush!

Have you seen/used the etude house creams that are in the owl shapes? Ugh so cute. I don't own them and I don't know why lol.
And tony moly, of course. The Face Shop has those mini pet things too.

And I'm sure you probably have the entire Etude house Antoinette line, huh? I only have a couple of items from that, but I wanted it all!

Anything that has pretty colors lol. I'm not big on neutrals so if any palette or shadows have great colors I'll want. 

I love anything dark/red- in lipsticks. 

and glittery things....just *__* glitter. 

lip products!!!  and eyeshadows.  I love lippies , however.  balms, lipgloss, lip crayons, lipsticks, I love 'em

Latest posts

Back