Sign in to follow this  
mariahk83

QVC New Beauty Test Tube 4Q 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariahk83 View Post

your pics aren't working for me :(

I'm sorry. They work on my computer. I will list everything for you.

Philosophy miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid eye treatment, 2ml/0.07 fl. oz.

Alterna Bamboo smooth kendi oil dry oil mist, 30ml/1 fl. oz.

IT Cosmetics hello lashes mascara, no size listed, looks like it might me full size

WEN pomegranate finishing treatment cream, no size listed, I think it will be the 2 fl. oz

Mally Beauty evercolor shadow stick, looks full size

Perricone MD Face finishing moisturizer, 15ml/0.5 fl. oz.

Peter Thomas Roth Purified Squalane, no size listed, but looks like the 0.34 fl. oz.

bliss triple oxygen instant energizing mask 5ml, 0.16 fl. oz.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsYaYaMom View Post

I'm sorry. They work on my computer. I will list everything for you.

Philosophy miracle worker miraculous anti-aging retinoid eye treatment, 2ml/0.07 fl. oz.

Alterna Bamboo smooth kendi oil dry oil mist, 30ml/1 fl. oz.

IT Cosmetics hello lashes mascara, no size listed, looks like it might me full size

WEN pomegranate finishing treatment cream, no size listed, I think it will be the 2 fl. oz

Mally Beauty evercolor shadow stick, looks full size

Perricone MD Face finishing moisturizer, 15ml/0.5 fl. oz.

Peter Thomas Roth Purified Squalane, no size listed, but looks like the 0.34 fl. oz.

bliss triple oxygen instant energizing mask 5ml, 0.16 fl. oz.

I wasn't able to get the pictures to work either.... but wanted to thank you for posting a list of the items! I so wish that the "IT Cosmetics" item wasn't a mascara, there's so many items that I want to try in this line but it's a bit expensive!

I think I'm going to go ahead and skip this one.  It just doesn't seem to be as good as the past tubes.  A 2 ml sample is not what I would expect from the test tube and nothing except the Mally product is catching my eye.

so this isn't a good picture but I took it from my iPad and since I am not a subscriber to the mag all I could do is screen shot this and not a single page

Got mine today. I'm actually really happy and excited to try all the products! 

Includes everything in the picture juk723 posted. I think just the WEN and Mally eyeshadow stick are full-sized. Love the color of the eyeshadow stick...mine was a dark gold/copper-ish color, not sure if they are sending different colors out.

I did receive mine today even though my tracking never updated. Mine was missing the sprat mist though, thos has never happened to me with qvc!

400 Just got an email about it this morning...looks enticing to me ;)
Got mine today. I'm actually really happy and excited to try all the products!  Includes everything in the picture juk723 posted. I think just the WEN and Mally eyeshadow stick are full-sized. Love the color of the eyeshadow stick...mine was a dark gold/copper-ish color, not sure if they are sending different colors out.
Hi everyone! New to this forum but been a MUT subscriber for a while. I was looking at the NBTT and thinking about subbing, but I really want all the products listed in juk23's photo. However, when I look at the website to subscribe, the products shown are totally different (and not interesting to me). If I subscribe now, will I get what's shown in juk23's pic or will the items be what's shown on the NBTT subscribe page?? So sorry if this has already been discussed. The sub box website doesn't seem terribly straightforward and I don't want to end up with products I won't use. Thanks in advance!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrookeb View Post

Hi everyone! New to this forum but been a MUT subscriber for a while. I was looking at the NBTT and thinking about subbing, but I really want all the products listed in juk23's photo. However, when I look at the website to subscribe, the products shown are totally different (and not interesting to me). If I subscribe now, will I get what's shown in juk23's pic or will the items be what's shown on the NBTT subscribe page??

So sorry if this has already been discussed. The sub box website doesn't seem terribly straightforward and I don't want to end up with products I won't use. Thanks in advance!!If

Although there are two types of beauty test tubes (each with their own separate signup) you don't have to belong to both. The products above are from the QVC Beauty Test Tube and it seems like they're are stil available........ but if it's those that you want, they have to be purchased on the QVC site and I think this is the correct link.

http://www.qvc.com/CatalogSearch?langId=-1&storeId=10251&catalogId=10151&keyword=Beauty+TestTube   

you can either order just one or set it up to do autoship so you don't miss it. To my knowledge, the next QVC Beauty test tube after this one will not go out until January 2014/

This was my 2nd QVC test tube. The products are nice but some of the samples seem to be really small. Hope this helps ;)

@beach16sm: thank you so much!! I really want the Alterna spray (that stuff is amazing) and to try the Perricone moisturizer before I sink the money on the full. A million thanks for the link!

mine was missing the alterna spray...i called cs they said i could either ship the whole tube back and they would send another one or give me a 5 dollar credit. i was bummed that they wouldnt just replace the sample.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jbrookeb View Post

@beach16sm: thank you so much!! I really want the Alterna spray (that stuff is amazing) and to try the Perricone moisturizer before I sink the money on the full. A million thanks for the link!

No problem... I was really worried that I had posted the link incorrectly and it would take you to some strange site, lol...... I am SO awful when it comes to technology :(